Paying 500k for a good quality pixel sig pls!

Jose1988

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited a bit more:

1208c74a.png

Again, anything you don't like can be changed

the blood looks weird needs more shades and the kbd try with more heads other wise its nice

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

u cant be serious....u guys are making these on ms paint? i tried to make one.....isnt happining, u guys must be really good with the little pencil and stuff

is there another part of paint that im missing, because there is no way u can make that from the basic things

u cant be serious....u guys are making these on ms paint? i tried to make one.....isnt happining, u guys must be really good with the little pencil and stuff

is there another part of paint that im missing, because there is no way u can make that from the basic things

I use both paint for basic things

and I use some tools on PhotoSuites for detail such as shading and a little texturing.

Lord-Gabriel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:04 am Post subject:

allstar wrote:

I use both paint for basic things

and I use some tools on PhotoSuites for detail such as shading and a little texturing.

so u use the pencil thing to draw it? and the paint thing to color it?

Sorry to spam thread....

I use the pencil thing on 600% magnification to draw the outline for everything. when thats done I take that to PhotoSuites go to 600% magnification and use various tools to color/shade/texture...most importantly I take my time