Cooking Guide from 1 to 99, The Journey

Loverjames11

amazing guide. 10/10. when i started reading it i was only 60 cooking, when i finished i was 99. thanks so much!!!!

FIRST OF ALL great guide 10/10

SECOND OF ALL Eekarf dont lie about 99 cooking, i looked you up and your cooking is at best mediocre

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShadowClawe
Get 50k or more with about 500 logs noted and a tinderbox, and get on a boat to Karamja. Once on the island go to the general store and look for Tuna or Lobs (Raw) and buy them, then sell a log and buy it back again. Cook your food and sell it back to the general store. Repeat this till you achieve 74 cooking.

Rofl, the Karamja part almost an EXACT copy of Skatepank's guide.

Skatepank's method is very unique, I dont know of many people who would even come up with that method. Like I said, the one posted in your guide is almost an exact copy of his method.

His method was posted in September of 2006, and yours was in March 2007.

Consider putting him on the credits instead of stealing the idea for your own?

Or are you like this smiley? :notalk: :notalk:

Once 40 or 50 cooking is acquired, Tuna's or Lobsters all the way!

Not too good of a tip, as at 40 cooking you burn every other lob, wasting precious money, 200-250gp each. Not even suggest tuna at 40 cooking, as that wastes money too. Cook like salmon or trout until around 60, then move on to tuna, then after 74, THEN cook lobs.

Lobsters are valuable. I would HIGHLY SUGGEST not to start cooking lobsters until you have reached or very close to reach the point in which you do not burn lobsters anymore, and resell all of your cooked lobs.

~Shadow

• 1 month later...

whell nice giude, 4 cooking food in f2p banked raws) get a tindy, logs (any kind), and ur raws, then go 2 drayonor, bank there, go 2 steaps east, so ur out of bank, light ur fire and cook, then repeat, also, if u find a world with peopel fming there, use there fires, but draynior is by far best cookign place in f2p, then lumby

oh, ya idnt help me out, i kinda already knew it...also add more stuff 4 p2p

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

amazing guide. 10/10. when i started reading it i was only 60 cooking, when i finished i was 99. thanks so much!!!!

SECOND OF ALL Eekarf dont lie about 99 cooking, i looked you up and your cooking is at best mediocre

i believe he was being sarcastic...... #-o

i thought it was a good guide. a lot of lower leveled people could make good use of this guide. 9.5/10 8-) [/code]

100% f2p 8-)

rampage30.png

MSSW3sig.png

6/10

Nice try, but you didn't really hit it. This basically just tells you what to cook at different lls, not realy a guide. Also, buying from karajama store is not too wise, you might aswell buy from catherby.Its pretty bad exp,and slot of hopping

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

This guy needs to put cook on a range. I personally suggest Catherby range since it's dead next to the bank. F2P Al Kharid is the closest to the bank. It doesn't use much energy like maybe 7% per run and it recharges almost by the time you go back. There's also cooking ranges in Falador and Edgville, Falador I never use it takes to much energy like in 5 runs your energy is completly drained, And the one in Edgeville one, like 10 runs and your energy is completly drained. If you wanna lvl up fast on cooking don't waste your time lighting fires, Use ranges they are way faster.

c+h+a+r+med1.png

i believe he was being sarcastic...... #-o

i thought it was a good guide. a lot of lower leveled people could make good use of this guide. 9.5/10 8-) [/code]

Lol, This guide isn't that good mainly beacause he said cook fires, Range is much faster like I said.

I have 92 cooking atm and going for 99. Shouldn't take that long.

This guide I give a 5 out of 10 :shock:

(Yea I know I gave this a good rating huh =p)

c+h+a+r+med1.png