4 photos of my own used.

Photos used:

[hide=Click here to see photos used =)]

2j2g64n.jpg

2mmtyja.jpg

2e4geg2.jpg

46ys8xc.jpg

[/hide]

I still have the PSD and the large resolution (3008x2000) photos, so c/c appreciated =)

(P.s. If you want a wallpaper made of either the manip or the unmaniped, tell me what resolution, what to add, and ask)

1z2zrwo.jpg

Lol that bird could take over the world :XD: Pretty good manip :) The red leaves look a bit odd I think (look a bit blurry or something.. Don't really know how to describe it), particularly on the right side. But other than that, I like it :) I love the colours in the main image. They make it look very peaceful.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Lol that bird could take over the world :XD: Pretty good manip :) The red leaves look a bit odd I think (look a bit blurry or something.. Don't really know how to describe it), particularly on the right side. But other than that, I like it :) I love the colours in the main image. They make it look very peaceful.

Thanks, I really haven't done many manips. I have to agree somewhat on the 3 red leaved branches, I wanted that extra color but it was hard to make it work with the backround at the sametime, I might have to change it later on.

(Also, if I showed you a picture of just blurry branch layer, all there would be are red and greyish blobs :) )

1z2zrwo.jpg