Looking for Good Pixel Artist!

Recruiter23

Hey I would like someone to make a pixel sig for me, the max size they can be on this forum...I want my guy to be wearing full dharok without the axe instead hes got a whip, white boots, and barrows gloves and hes got his whip around a zammy mage's neck choking him :P and the background I would like it to be in the wildy near demonic ruins maybe, or something like that you can get creative if you would like. Also have it say MageMan14_92 is the lower right hand corner in white in a cool font, you can be creative.

If someone could pm me here or on runescape (rsn is MageMan14_92) that would be great!

wilderness-signature-2.png

Hey I would like someone to make a pixel sig for me, the max size they can be on this forum...I want my guy to be wearing full dharok without the axe instead hes got a whip, white boots, and barrows gloves and hes got his whip around a zammy mage's neck choking him :P and the background I would like it to be in the wildy near demonic ruins maybe, or something like that you can get creative if you would like. Also have it say MageMan14_92 is the lower right hand corner in white in a cool font, you can be creative.

If someone could pm me here or on runescape (rsn is MageMan14_92) that would be great!

We can work out a price :D (if that is not against the rules of forum)

Yes, it's against the forum to sell sigs.

Anyway, sorry but I can't help you.

tankmz6.jpg

an advise of an pixeler who has been here for a pretty long time; dont request a wildy sig since almost no1 is willing to make one and otherwise u get a first time signature :wink:

If i think of something more original not realy rs related u get way more chance some1 makes something for you :wink:

I hope u dont think this is spam like some other guys <.<

taz3xk1.jpg