money?

magicmage54

If your runecrafting level is 44 or above (if it's not, then it's well worth your time to get it there!) then I would highly recommend Runecrafting. I play a lot, but I easily make 2-6 million gp a day.

Use the Abyssal Space, any pouches you can use, and even Super Energy Pots if you have them.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Yes, you don't have to mine the pure essence yourself, but you will make a larger profit off of them if you do :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

so do i mine the pure ess and then i make nat runes?

if you dont have 100k, i'd mine 1k p ess, then craft nats and sell for at least 300 ea, then just buy the p ess from there.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

k great! add one of u guys do u guys can sometimes help me?

talk to tripsis all about that, shes famous for nat crafting on the tip.it forums

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

k great! add one of u guys do u guys can sometimes help me?

talk to tripsis all about that, shes famous for nat crafting on the tip.it forums

*Blush* You're welcome to PM me here at Tip.it if you have any additional Runecrafting questions. I'm on a Runescape-break at the moment, so I won't be online.

Posted Image

hmm what do u guys think i should do to gain 5 lvls of rc?

you could do one of those "free runes" things, try and get people to run for you and give them the runes, just be like "bring me (enter number of ess here) and i'll give you the runes back"

hmm what do u guys think i should do to gain 5 lvls of rc?

I would recommend making fire runes. They're pretty fast if you use this method:

- Teleport to Dueling Arena with dueling ring.

- Walk north to fire altar and craft runes.

- Use Dueling Ring to teleport to Castle Wars to bank (or Amulet of Glory to teleport to Edgeville, both work nicely)

- Bank your runes, withdraw more essence, rinse and repeat!

Posted Image