Signature, CC please.

Mac_The_Rocker

It looks pretty good, I like the amount of detail and the person a lot. My guess is that the person is watching the sun rise?

The only thing I don't like about it is how dark it is. Assuming my above statement is correct, I do realize that the sun is rising/setting, which would make the area darker.. But it looks almost too dark to me. Perhaps add more highlights around the hills where the sun is setting/rising?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It looks okay :-k The image certainly looks brighter, which is good. But adding a lens flare doesn't make it entirely a pixel sig anymore :-k

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Unless I replace every color...which would range in about 50-60...I'm buggered.

Possibly add a layer of white on PS, change opacity, then over lap?

It's all pixel, just brightened.

Otherwise, lens does add alot, so it's your call with your crits ::'

Some things are best left unexamined.

Well if I had to pick between the original and the lens flare, I'd choose the lens flare. Just because the darkness in the original irks me.

But why not wait it out a bit and get a few more comments before making a decision? :)

Posted Image

ok, a few points:

* Make the lowest parts of the mountain higher and make a shadow on the city below, because the sun still shines over the mountains doesn't it?

Also make the person and the sun on t he edges a bit brighter and a bit less outcoming :-k

* The trees in the city are only 1 color shaded and u see that very fast, maybe at a darker shade and a lighter 1 for the lighter part fo the city :wink:

* The see need to be lighter and a bit more detailed, also the river in the landscape is jsut one color make it darker and lighter that would look good i think.

* Color the parts of the mountains where the sun should shine a bit more orange so the mountains get a bit more "mixed" with the background :wink:

* The position of the guy looks a bit rare, the way he sits he should fall of the tree :-s

* Somehow the city looks to get lower how more u get to the bottom of the sig :-k just a little thing that bothers me...

i hope that helps a bit, and it looks good until now but i could look better ::'

taz3xk1.jpg