is it possible?

davidnguyen7

yes and no...extremely unlikely...only way you could is if you picked up the clue, dropped it, killed another, and that new one dropped a clue.

even then, you cant pick up the second one if you have one in your inventory.

hope this helped

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Yes. This is very possible...i've seen it when someone was killing dagganoths, they killed a dagganoth, got a clue and didn't pick it up and got another one in the same pile. Once you pick it up the other disappears.

absolutly....

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

I had a lvl 3 clue scroll many times when I did my last blue dragon stint (seven scrolls from 2k-ish dragon kills). Once, I got one and picked it up, looked at it and dropped it. My next kill after it had disappeared was another clue scroll. This has happened to someone else I know, also at blue dragons.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

yes and no...extremely unlikely...only way you could is if you picked up the clue, dropped it, killed another, and that new one dropped a clue.

even then, you cant pick up the second one if you have one in your inventory.

hope this helped

I guess this guy is right. I go with him

Lamb of God w00t!