I don't think I quite understand NAT CRAFTING.

hackedpunk

Ok so you use glories to telle back to Edgy when you're done. Glories cost like...we'll just say 60k each. They have 4 uses. 60 divided by 4 = 15k everytime you teleport back to Edgy. You buy ess about 100ea and sell the nats around 300ea. So you make 200 per nat about. Say you have 91+ (double nat lvl), and you hold say 30 ess per inventory with your puches. So 30 x 200 = 6000 x 2 = 12,000 made per inventory.

15k - 12k = 3k LOST per enventory. How do you make "300k per hour" with this method?

sigs129.gif

And also, is 300k an hour at double crafting, or single?

You can manage 1k nats per hour with singles (so that's 300k per hour or thereabouts). You can of course double that when and if you reach level 91 :)

Harrington.gif

It can work for fairy rings. Edgeville faiy ring is quite near and edgeville is a convinient teleportation spot

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

300k for single, 600k or more for double.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

You can manage 1k nats per hour with singles (so that's 300k per hour or thereabouts). You can of course double that when and if you reach level 91 :)

First of all, 1k nats per hour is 200k (300k for nats - 100-120k for p ess) per hour.

Secondly, I clocked myself at 42 minutes for 1k nats, using small, medium and large pouches (not giant) With giant, (75 rc) it goes somewhat faster, and the best RCer's can manage up to 700k-1m per hour.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Simple really, u buy 28 glorys optimum... you craft using your pouches :-

say your 75 rc, you make 53 nats a run with a 1 click tele in your invent just in case :)

That takes around 1minute, without any pkr's or trouble getting in to centre of abyss.

That is - 15,900gp a run.... minus ur price of ess 5,300 gp (approx)... your making a good 10k profit per 1/2 mins....

:)

PS on average a day i make around 4/5k nats, im 78 rc:)

Hope that helped, plus once you use all your glorys, get a games necklace (make one from a sapphire and a gold bar) teleport to the games room in burnthorpe and then run to heros guild.... charge your glorys and get back crafting.