Maple composite bow tradeability...

Iron_Dwarf

Just curious as to whether maple (or lower) composite bows are tradeable to non-members? I don't think they are, but I'm not really sure. I just thought the maple composite looked pretty cool, and if I could get even as a non-member, that would be pretty sweet. Thanks!

Seeking a clan to join, preferrably a pure clan. I've got 59 combat and 75 ranged currently...I would appreciate any offers.

Of the new(est) Treasure Trail items, only the new amulets, heraldric helmets, and composite bow are tradeable. Free players can only get the willow composite bow, and the magic and strength amulets. I can't even remember if the helmets were in the latest TT update, but they come in black, adamant, and runite forms, with several designs each.

- Np Tyler

Of the new(est) Treasure Trail items, only the new amulets, heraldric helmets, and composite bow are tradeable. Free players can only get the willow composite bow, and the magic and strength amulets. I can't even remember if the helmets were in the latest TT update, but they come in black, adamant, and runite forms, with several designs each.

Also third age mage amulet isn't f2p, even though that is very obvious...

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]