The Gaalsien & Smokeeagle Saga

Gaalsien

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrived in Varrock, travelling at the usual supersonic speed, and made an undignified landing in the fur-sellers stall. The barbarian arrived a second later, hurtling into me. My rucksack, containing my entire inventory, was torn off.

I got to my feet, she was stood there, holding her axes and looking mighty chuffed with herself.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLook, about the bind spell-ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å SmokeEagle began.

I was already turning to run when one of her rune axes sliced my leg off, affectively stopping my escape.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOwww.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

A little extra info:

The reinserted chapter can be found on page 3.

Also; here's the lightning quick follow up to the last chapter:

Rose's Little Adventure

Watching Gaalsien and Smokeeagle disappear out of the North city gate towards the Earth shrine, Rose wandered into the middle of the central square and nimbly hopped onto the top of the fountain.

Wondering how to get peopleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s attention, she cupped her hands, took a deep breath and shouted.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅFree full rune!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• 2 weeks later...

Walking along the road towards the mind shrine with Smoke, I noticed that there seemed to be an unusually small number of newbies around. Perhaps rumours of RoseÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s free mithril armour had got around.

Hearing a scream, I whirled around and layed eyes on a lesser demon preying upon a small wizard. Normally, I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t bother helping out, but I noticed something that changed my mind instantlyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

WellÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ two things actually.

Grabbing Smoke by the shoulder and shoving him, screaming, at the demon, I pulled out my bow and started firing a few arrows at it. Needless to say, the demon became quite annoyed and turned around.

I could almost hear the gears in its tiny brain turning. Smoke was nearer, and it was getting shot at. Thus, it was thinking, the strange human falling towards it, emitting a high pitched noise, must be the one that was causing the pain.

Sensing what was happening, SmokeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s scream changed from ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅAAAAAAAARGGH!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• 4 weeks later...

We reached the mind shrine later that day, hidden away in the middle of nowhere within the ruins of an old building. It stood just on the edge of the wilderness and we had an opportunity of seeing the wall close up. It looked like foot thick ice. An mass of scaly bodies clawed at it from the other side.

Smokeeagle hefted a rock at the army of red. It passed through the wall and hit a demon in the face.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHa. Stupid noobs.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Gaal forgot to add a joke to the above chapter;

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe stab him with a priest?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

WARNING INTENSE BORDOM AHEAD

Note: Because the forum won't let me post the usual sound for mining (C hink) because it turns out like: [weakness], I'm afraid that mining now goes 'Tink' instead :)

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

I turned to Smoke who was smashing his mithril pick into the ore in a vain attempt to somehow get some useful material.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHowÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s it going?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

A few more minutes later, me and Smoke had reached the one remaining shrine; the water shrine near Lumbridge. Equipped with the latest in goodness weaponry and outnumbering the pkÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢er two to one, I was feeling pretty confident.

Smoke stumbled slightly,

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHey, are you ok?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here it is folks, the last chapter in the Gaalsien & Smokeeagle Saga. I'd like to say that its been fun writing it and I hope I can coax Gaal into helping me write the next one and we hope that you've enjoyed reading it. The final chapter ties up most of the plot quite nicley and is full of all the jokes that we threatened to use in the other chapters but deemed them too terrible to use.

Theres only one thing left to say, and thats 'enjoy'

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Smokeeagle and I arrived at the hills North of Falador, we found everybody in Runescape had turned up. The hills were crammed with row upon row of grey-faced, pale-faced, green-faced fighters, each kitted out in the finest armour that their levels would allow, some still warm and glowing from the furnace.

At the summit of the hill was a thin line of light blue stood, laughing and joking around in a rather cocky manner. They were the smallest of the groups. As you went down the hill, the overall colour scheme went to green, then dark blue, to silver, and finally the biggest and most nervous group of them all, the greys.

I guessed the first wave to be sent out would be on Operation Suicide or Operation Fill-the-demons-up-so-that-they're-not-hungry-when-they-get-to-the-important-people.

About a mile back from the hill, there stood the command tent, where a bunch of people with impressive beards were sat around, drinking tea and pushing little blocks across a map of Runescape. I singled out Rose, who was busy trying to explain Barbarian tactics to the aged Generals; holding a rune coloured block in her hand, she was relentlessly pounding one of the red blocks into dust.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHeyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

i became boad on page 1. i became sleep at page 2. i became the living dead at page 3. i became disabled at page 4. i finaly surcame to having the back of my head flip open and my brain jumping out shouting 'germinimo' at page 5.

good story though...

fav part um that bit near the end ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm 'The End'

worst part the fact that u had zaros not in it. how could u

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

i became boad on page 1. i became sleep at page 2. i became the living dead at page 3. i became disabled at page 4. i finaly surcame to having the back of my head flip open and my brain jumping out shouting 'germinimo' at page 5.

Sorry you feel that way Archmage, I figured from all the rest of the critique that people found it very interesting. Also, when reading your review:

I got bored during sentence 1 I went to sleep during your second point, I became zombified at sentence 3 and my brain commited suicide to save my sanity at point 4. I won't go into what happened at point 5.

good story though...

fav part um that bit near the end *Spam* 'The End'

Spam is the right word, please refrain from posting any completley irrelavent and downright rude posts and unless you have the skill to speed read the whole 5 pages in the five minutes it took you to reply could I please ask you to read the thing before you go mouthing off ok?

worst part the fact that u had zaros not in it. how could u

I think that me and Gaal have a right to choose what we put in our stories seeing as we wrote them. Also, Jagex haven't even revealed who Zaros is so writing a story containing a character that has no background is just asking for trouble.

And, don't post stuff unless you want to make a usefull critique ok? I can use my amazing mind powers to track you down and turn you into a donkey. Don't mess. :)

i srry i just got wound up cos no one listens to me when i say nice things

so i went with the next option critise every one until some one repiled

i can say 'it worked 100%'

Oh, I see. It was a bid for attention. But obviously you cant get attention through being intelligent so you get it through stupidity.

Hey, everybody look at this guy! He's an idiot! Wow! How amazing!

Happy now?

i may have been being stupid but it doent mean i am. i was actualy practicing for role play, it need to be done so i can see how diffrent people react, to the same problem.

ie. u reacted in a bad wat cos i was sayin stuff about what u had written

ur mate reacted more positively cos he did not write it and could see beyond what i wrote

i may have been being stupid but it doent mean i am.

Fairly good indicator.

i was actualy practicing for role play, it need to be done so i can see how diffrent people react, to the same problem.

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Hey, I just saw beyond what you wrote. I have therefore replied positively.

ie. u reacted in a bad wat cos i was sayin stuff about what u had written

No, I don't mind criticism. I don't like insults or noobs.

Well, if you think this has got worse you can be pretty sure that the next G&S saga will reach a whole new level of depravity. :)

Would you mind elabourating on how it has got worse, we'd like the chance to make it better.

One last thing, being the Uber newbie that I am in the world of web-lingo, what's a 'Tig'?