Need lvl 40 crafting, from lvl 5

dashund105

Ok I want to start fishing monkfish, but first I have a lot of skilling to do the quest (Swan Song) that allows you too. I decided I will start with crafting, which you need lvl 40 to start, I am level 5. I am willing to spend 300k if necessary, to make it go faster.

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

Buy enough cow hides to get you to Tiaras, which is 23 Crafting. Once you get 23 Crafting buy 590 Silver Ores, smith them into Bars then Craft them into Tiaras.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Buy enough cow hides to get you to Tiaras, which is 23 Crafting. Once you get 23 Crafting buy 590 Silver Ores, smith them into Bars then Craft them into Tiaras.

Do you happen to know how many cowhides that is? After I smith (craft) the 590 silver ores into the tiaras will I be lvl 40? If thats true this might be easier than I thought.

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

Do you happen to know how many cowhides that is? After I smith (craft) the 590 silver ores into the tiaras will I be lvl 40? If thats true this might be easier than I thought.

If you give me 5 minutes, I can use the Tip.It Guides and Calculators to tell you how many Cow Hides are needed. The amount of Tiaras to get you to level 40 is correct however.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If you give me 5 minutes, I can use the Tip.It Guides and Calculators to tell you how many Cow Hides are needed. The amount of Tiaras to get you to level 40 is correct however.

This would be very much appreciated.

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

You are going to need to buy 278 Cow Hides to get you to 23 Crafting, this is presuming that you craft the best piece of Leather that you can at all times.

And to Subway765, please don't spam.

EDIT:

All up you will need to buy:

o 278 Cow Hides X 117 Gp = 32526 Gp

o 590 Silver Ores X 168 Gp = 99120 Gp

So, all up it will cost you 131646 Gp, which is well under you 300k Budget ::'

Remember you have to tan all the Cow Hides for 1gp per Hide

ojdv.jpg

Ok so here is my plan of attack, buy 278 cowhides from ge. Buy thread and needle (?). Tan all of the leather into soft (or hard? idk!) than make it highest piece I can at the time. I guess I have two questions then. Do I need thread and needle? and do I have it tanned into soft or hard leather?

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

soft as he said 1gp

He edited after I asked. Ouchy_S and everybody, thank you so much. I will let you know when I get 40 crafting. Then it is on to the next skill requirement for swan song, and again, then finally I will be able to fish monks. =D>

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

Ok so here is my plan of attack, buy 278 cowhides from ge. Buy thread and needle (?). Tan all of the leather into soft (or hard? idk!) than make it highest piece I can at the time. I guess I have two questions then. Do I need thread and needle? and do I have it tanned into soft or hard leather?

Yes, you do need a Needle and a Thread. Buy 1 Needle and about 100 Thread, bearing in mind that the thread randomly gets used up, while the Needle doesn't.

You are going to have to tan all the hides into soft Leather, not Hard Leather.

I believe that in my Calculations that I forgot to take the Chaps into consideration. When you get to that level just continue with Leather Bodies, sorry :oops: .

EDIT (Another one?): If my calculations are wrong, which I am sure they aren't, and you end up not getting 23 Crafting off the Cow Hides, then use this Calculator so you find out what you need to do to get 23 Crafting. It is located here.

Good luck with everything ::'

ojdv.jpg

Thanks so much, after an hour I am at lvl 30. It will definitely be done by tomorrow. Thanks so much. All your calculations were fine.

That's all right, all in a days work ::'

ojdv.jpg