Faith beats WoF for #1 in the Miniwar Ranking

thiesje

Tuesday the 22th of July, Faith declared on WoF for #1 in the miniwar rankings. We both agreed on this set of rules for a 10 Vs. 10 miniwar:

- Melee/Binds only

- Center bounds

- 1 Round

- No pooling

- Memberlist only, FA's and retired's allowed.

- Warworld 80

- (If both clans pull more people to the war then 10, it will be a matched war)

Today, 3 pm EST, WoF and Faith met for this war. WoF pulled 12 people to the war, Faith 13. We made it a 12 versus 12 miniwar.

Starting options:

Warriors of Fury: 12

Faith: 12

Starting levels Faith:

The picture is lost in the heat of the battle.

Starting levels WoF:

309rclu.jpg

The war started bad for us, the first pile WoF took didn't last very long. The first pile Faith had did a great job by tanking us for a long time. After that, WoF choose to pile Brigitte99, who did a great job. Everything went well for Faith, the binds were on the right time, our snipers did a great job. The warworld we chose was quite laggy, Faith lost 2 people because of a lag, WoF has probably had the same problems. Faith took the overhand at 10-6, 2 people disconnected on our side, making it 8-1. Thanks for fighting us WoF! Faith for #1. :)

rsx5ih.jpg

-Thiesje2

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Gj faith. We also lost 2 ppl due to dc'ed. The problem was that those two were our assigned snipers (bigfoot and 20miler). We realized they dced when it was too late.

Good job.

btw, it was us who pulled 13.

090831004444.png

Lol, the average Combat is them was much higher :shock:

Teamwork > lvls tbh :thumbup:

Gj faith ::'

Everything just went wrong for us. Even our ts went down right before the fight. And if you are wondering why a certain player was hitting everyone with a magicstaff throughout the war it's because someone forgot to bring his scimmy :wall:

090831004444.png

Gj faith. We also lost 2 ppl due to dc'ed. The problem was that those two were our assigned snipers (bigfoot and 20miler). We realized they dced when it was too late.

Good job.

btw, it was us who pulled 13.

we both pulled 13, but i dis. con. and couldn't rejoin, then u guys needed to sent 1 man away :ohnoes:

2dj75ur.jpg

eunderrated.png

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Lol, the average Combat is them was much higher :shock:

Teamwork > lvls tbh :thumbup:

Gj faith ::'

Everything just went wrong for us. Even our ts went down right before the fight. And if you are wondering why a certain player was hitting everyone with a magicstaff throughout the war it's because someone forgot to bring his scimmy :wall:

Aww that's annoying.. don't worry, we'll war again soon ;)

Proud Faith Leader.