~Iii P00p Iii's lil' bloggeh!~currently: killing boredom.

If you take the time to read my blog, please take the time to post and keep it alive and keep me going.

[hide=Just a little background on myself...]My name is Evan. I'm 15 and I'm going to be a sophmore in high school once the year starts back up again. I have an obsession with all types of rock music. I like to skateboard and I used to bike. I also play soccer. Lord_Rodyle0 happens to be one of my best friends in real life, if you know him ::' (and yes, he actually was hacked, unlike Toast seems to say...). I hate skilling, with a passion. I also share that same hate for questing. I just came back from a 5 month break and am still getting used to all these new items and drastic price inflation/deflation. I came back with a 300k networth and a made a nice comeback in 1 week by killing chaos druids and now I have a networth of 3.2mil-ish. Private chat is usually on so feel free to start up a conversation :thumbsup:[/hide]

[hide=Item Goals]Abyssal_whip.png[x]

Rune_defender.png[x]

Fighter_torso.gif[x]

Saradomin_sword.png[ ]

Gloves_-Rune-.png[ ]

Amulet_of_fury.png[ ]

Fire_cape.png[ ][/hide]

[hide=Quests]Dragon Slayer [x]

Fremennik Trials [x]

Nature Spirit [x]

Heroes Quest [ ]

In Search of the Myreque [x][/hide]

[hide=Attack]iii_p00p%20iii.png

70attackcroppeden1.png[/hide]

[hide=Strength]iii_p00p%20iii.png

Finally found my screenie of 80 strength :thumbsup:

80strengthcroppedjx7.png[/hide]

[hide=Defence]iii_p00p%20iii.png[/hide]

[hide=Mage]iii_p00p%20iii.png[/hide]

[hide=Range]iii_p00p%20iii.png[/hide]

[hide=Slayer]iii_p00p%20iii.png

55slayerio0.png[/hide]

[hide=Hunter]iii_p00p%20iii.png[/hide]

[hide=Treasure Trails worth showing]blackcanecroppedqg2.png[/hide]

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

Ok, I updated everything, all the stat goal sigs and all, so hopefully they start updating themselves. I guess I'll find out tomorrow :?

I also added in another goal, Hunting. Reason I choose 83 is for the new impling mini game. Also, I had a recent goal of going for a high hunting level but that kind of died out and I'd like to finish that goal, or at least come somewhat close to it. ::'

iii_p00p_iii.png

Grats on 70 attack my muted friend :D

::'

Haha I kept trying to send you all these stupid quickchat messages trying to get you to realize I wanted to level on you but I just gave up and called up my friend in real life and told him to go on and turn off his auto-retaliate. Grats on your torso by the way, my next adventure is getting my rune defender, wanna join me? ;)

iii_p00p_iii.png

well today was full of achievements, i went from 69-71 attack, got 4 rune defenders, and got 334 points in collector, almost done that for torso. gonna hopefully get the rest of collector points tomorrow before soccer then after practice and lifting i'm gonna try and get another spot to 375 points. overall, a pretty good day ::' :thumbsup:

iii_p00p_iii.png

well i woke up and after 3 bad teams of barb assault i finally got to a good one and finished my collector points, when i come home from soccer i suppose i'll do healer because those are always needed and i can always get onto a team really fast. also, if you read my blog, please post! i can't always depend on ice to keep it alive ::'

ALSO, i won't be doing attack with melee so does anybody have a good alternative? i was thinking i would do attack for aggressive and accurate and mage for controlled and defensive. any feedback on that would be appreciated :thumbsup:

EDIT: k, gonna leave for soccer in 15 minutes, i just got 50 points in healer from wave 9, gonna do wave 10 when i get back and probably 1 or 2 more, hopefully 2 more queens.

iii_p00p_iii.png

well while i'm waiting for wave 1 to begin, i figure i'll give you guys an update. i already got +375 points in collector, healer, and attacker, and i have 275 points in defender, i'm on wave 9 and by the time i get done queen i'll have my torso! \'

iii_p00p_iii.png

well today was another day of goal finishes. i finally got my torso :thumbsup: ::' \' consequently, void lost his and we are all in great sympathy for him and say he should go for it again and don't let those pesky lessers stop him! =D> anyways, almost 72 attack, i chilled at duel arena after i got my torso to break it in and check out how i would do. i did really really good and maybe lost 3 fights out of a lot ;) well i'm gonna go to bed now. g'night!

iii_p00p_iii.png

well today was quite eventful, i went from 71-73 attack, i got 74 hitpoints, and i finally got 55 slayer \' here i come barrows brothers! \' ::' :thumbsup: :D i'm also like 20k xp away from 74 attack, new goal for attack is 80, then back to strength training. gonna do nature spirit and in search of myreque tomorrow, probably finish up my troll task before all of that though. anyways, i'm out for the night, g'night guys!

iii_p00p_iii.png

well, today i finished up my troll task, went and did nature spirit and in search of myreque, did a few barrows runs with saifz and got nothing but runes, then went and got construction from 1-33, i have 50 construction banked now, but i'm gonna make some more money tomorrow before i want to spend the money on construction. overrall, a decent day, i got 56 slayer too, about to get 75 attack and 75 hp ::' anyways, gotta wake up early tomorrow for church, g'night guys! :)

iii_p00p_iii.png