��â�š���¤���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢��â�š���¤ 82/99 Magic. fr33 master wa

EDIT- The World of Warcraft has taken me.....

[hide=Level ups!]

72.jpg

Missed 73

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

76p2.jpg

78.jpg

missed 78 too, but it wasn't my fault. I was getting axes thrown at me!!

79.jpg

80.jpg

80p2.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=My Barrows Method]First Kill: Dharok

Tunnel-I love getting a Dharok tunnel, I can fight him with a safespot and make a run with no prayer potions used.

Tomb-I tend to get my mage bonus as high as I can with him (by removing armor if I have space and wearing hides instead) then pray and kill. Most of the time I kill him without needing to drink, but I never let my prayer drop below 18 because it's to risky with Dharok.

Second Kill: Karil

Tunnel-I hate getting this as my tunnel, but when I do I fight him at the chest so I can expect him and have time to prepare.

Tomb- I either mage or melee. Depends on what I feel like doing. Mage is often faster but melee is a bit more interesting.

Third Kill: Ahrim

-This is by far my most hated tunnel. I'm running around in torags and he pops out of no where and hits me hard before I can even switch to hides. I always fight him at the chest if I can.

-In his crypt Ahrim is not so bad. I use a rune crossbow with emerald bolts (poison ftw). I prefer it over msb because its more accurate and I can make the ammunition myself. I use dds specs on him if karil was tunnel or if I maged karil.

Fourth Kill: Verac

- Verac is my second favorite tunnel buddy. Safespots ftw.

- In his tomb I always use a sidestep. His set effect can hit faster than I can eat and it has done so before. I am not praying on him so he's a bit more dangerous than with my old method.

Torag/Guthan

-I Fight these guys in the tunnel the same way as their crypts.

-These guys are easy....

[hide=Iventory and Equipment]

Runes are not actual amounts. rsbarrowsgear2.jpg[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Barrows Log]

(11-11-07) Just alot of runes so far.....

[hide=(11-12-07) First Barrows item! Torag Legs! Flail later that day!]

Didn't notice in my inventory until I got back to the bank lol.

Barrows1toraglegs.jpg

Verac Flail brings the money made to 1m in about 1.5 hours.

Barrows2veracflail.jpg[/hide]

[hide=(12-5-07) Half key (3 karil tunnels too >_<)]

Barrows3halfkey.jpg[/hide]

[hide=(12-6-07) Dharok Helm!]

barrows4dhhelm.jpg[/hide]

[hide=(12-7-07) Karils Skirt!]

I did a run with my iban staff just for kicks. Look at my prize:

Barrows5karilskirt.jpg[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Treasure Trails]

cluelv31.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Monster Killing!]

First Kill at KBD, got this:

KBDhead.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Day-to-day Comments]

(11-10-07) Today I did RFD up to addy gloves, I also did fremmy trials. I bought some torag armor and some fremmy helms. I had to go to my grandma's house and I can't barrow there (Her computer is laggy)

(11-11-07) Most of the morning was spent doing Shilo Village and just killing time because I couldn't barrow there. Got a few fishing levels though. Later I came home and did 4 barrows runs and updated this blog. It was -very- out dated....

(11-12-07) Got torag legs from the chest. I hadn't noticed it until I went to bank everything and noticed a new pair next to my torag's legs 75. Later I went back and got a verac's flail. I was grinning for several minutes.

(11-21-07) Barrows is failing, all the drops are only selling for like 500k... New plan... Runecrafting, my other money maker.

(11-30-07) The G.E. mucked up alching... Time for yet another plan. but this one doesn't have any obvious negatives so hopefully I won't have to change again lol.

(11-6-07) I did a bunch of quests this week. I did Roving Elves, Lunar Quest Series, Started mep1, and got rune gloves. I went to barrows for some fun and got a half key and dharok's helm.

(12-1-07 through 12-14-07) I've been alching, I have some cash so why not? I kill some black dragons when I get bored. I took up killing the KBD with my friend today, its pretty fun. I might do that some more, its not to dangerous and has very nice rewards. KBD head on first kill. Rarer than a visage but sells/alchs for nothing. I could have used the cash, but this was a very nice suprise. No comlaints here. Alchs are only 112 each with the update! Now I can afford more alchs.

(12-19-07) I'm doing one round of MTA, Alching Chamber is godly xp at 120 per cast. I bought a mud staff and blew all my money on runes for MTA but I will get it all back with extras. I got 83 mage here, I can now use bounty locate with a Wizards Mind Bomb or Onyx Enchant with a mage pot. I think I will take some mind bombs to BH....

[/hide]

[hide=Fletching Goal=Done!]I'm making this blog to 99 fletching so I don't give up. I tend to switch tasks alot..... Hopefully this will keep me focused.

Ok, so heres what I've been doing... Up until today (7-2-07) I've been fletching unstrung maples or willows and selling the to the charter ship on karajma with the achievement gloves. I did this until I had 2 million gp then I moved on to yews.

I've always liked fletching, I can do it while I watch TV or read. Plus the people are really cool. I can buy really cheap stuff off PKers. (Earlier a guy was selling Enchanted Robes for 30k)

Current Level 99/99. Completed!

[hide=Progress]

[hide=July first, 2007]RSfletchinggoaljulyfirst2007.jpg[/hide]

[hide=July second, 2007]RSfletchinggoaljuly2nd2007.jpg

RSfletchinggoaljuly2nd20072.jpg[/hide]

[hide=July third, 2007]

No fletching levels, but I got a few smithing and ranged levels. I was making a bunch of darts, I should get some good xp adding feathers tomarrow.[/hide]

[hide=July fourth, 2007]

RSfletchinggoaljulyfourth.jpg[/hide]

[hide=July fifth, 2007]RSfletchinggoaljuly5th2007.jpg[/hide]

[hide= July seventh, 2007]RSfletchinggoaljuly7th2007.jpg[/hide]

[hide=July eighth, 2007] Jeez, "Eighth" is a weird to spell word >_>

Anyways today I got an important level, 85. I can now make magic longbows! To bad I can't afford them...

RSfletchinggoaljuly8th2007.jpg[/hide]

[hide=July ninth, 2007]

God, I hate buying yew logs and selling my bows. The market for these is going to hell. The prices for yew logs is rising but the price of bows is dropping. Am I the only one who sees the problem with that? Anyways I've been spending the last several hours trying to buy some freaking yew logs.[/hide]

I lost members... fletching has to wait...

[hide=October 1-16, 2007]

It's been awhile eh? I just got members back and to fletching I go! Now I swap bows for supplies. Its alot easier than selling bows, then buying supplies.

Anyways, I leveled up again!

87.jpg

I hate how much the "String All" update slowed me down....

Just got this:

88.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=October 17, 2007]

89.jpg

World 132 covers my absolute hatred of buying/selling things.[/hide]

[hide=October 18, 2007]Argh, I had taken a screenshot of the level up to level 90, but messed up when I was cropping it. It got deleted on accident. I was sad =(

Heres the pic I salvaged:

90.jpg

[hide=October 20, 2007]

I didn't get any levels yesterday, but I got this today:

91.jpg[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=October 20, 2007]A guy gave me a free enchanted hat earlier. That was sweet.

I got this:

92.jpg

Halfway There!!![/hide]

[hide=October 21, 2007]

I've taken up farming while I fletch. I can't believe I didn't think of this before. Free herbs while I do my regular business? sweet.[/hide]

[hide= October 21-28, 2007]

I've been busy fletching and not updating every level. But I'm level 96 now. Quite proud of it too. Only 3.4m to go!

93.jpg

94.jpg

95.jpg

96.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=October 29 - November 3, 2007]

97.jpg

98.jpg

Only one more level, and it's a biggun.

[/hide]

[/hide]

[/hide]

Feel free to give me a hyt! Private chat is always "On". I'll be in world 99 edgeville/yanille unless I'm buying/selling something so if you feel like stoping by to see me you know where I am.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot, first post.

good luck with fletching. not the most usefull skill but its pretty easy to get up.

8-)

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Very nice VERY NICE and good luck!

I hope you get 99 soon! Will it be your first?

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

I'm trying not to get to ahead of myself... But I do have a few party ideas in mind. I have access to a camelot portal in my house.... That lands us near the guy who sells the fletching cape.

• 3 months later...

I did a barrows run last night, just for kicks. I only used one ppot and about 10 sharks. The sharks were because i messed up a few times, with a little practice I see this being a great money maker.... After I finish fletching of course.