>>Deigo4's road to 1500 total level<< need encouragement.

Hi guys! My name is Deigo4, and I'm new to the Tip.it forums. As my first post, I thought I'd talk about my skill campaign.

[hide=About Me]My name is Jordan, I'm a 13 year old male living in Tennessee. I play Runescape a lot, especialy during the winter, but during the summer I skateboard. I find evening TV to be really boring, except for shows like WWE.[/hide]

[hide=About my Character]

I've played Runescape since about 2003. My first account was Deigo4, I played him till he was about level 50 or so. Then he got hacked, so I made a new character named Bigbadjordan. I played him up to about level 50, then made a woodcutting pure named Bigbadjo2 (bigbadjordan2 wouldn't fit). About level 58 Bigbadjordan got hacked so I had to play on bigbadjo2. I had membership on all my accounts, but I cancelled them all except on bigbadjo2 after my first two got hacked. Then my friend (who is good at recovering accounts) helped me recover Bigbadjordan. I didnt' like to play on bigbadjordan because of the weird feeling I got knowing that someone had "helped" me with the account. I kept going on bigbadjo2, up to level 53. Then I finally found out who hacked Deigo4, and found him afterschool. Needless to say, I got my account back. I then started playing on Deigo4 again. Whoever it was that hacked me was lazy... All they managed to do was get about 1 strength level, and a few other random levels. I was level 74 at the time. At about level 85, I started getting hacked again. I had learned form my friend (fizzpop1369) how to recover accounts, so I recovered it. I got hacked again and again, each time somehow getting worse. I had a bank pin, so I wasn't completely penniless, but one time it happened during a bank sale. That one hurt. That was the last one that happened while I played regularly. Then I was talked into going into the wildy for my first time (I hate the wildy) to kill green dragons with my friend (Devilsson09). I was wearing Torag top and bottom and a whip (three items). A level 68 with full ancients lured me away from drags to "kill him and send him back to lumby" so I hit him. I got a skull. He pulled out ancients. And he killed me. That was at level 87 or so. I quit Runescape in about June. In July I went back to see the new updates, and I found that I was hacked again. I recovered him. Whoever it was this time recovered it for himself the next day. Then I recovered it back. Then he hacked it again. Then I got a call from Andy Devine, who was the hacker the first time. He wanted me to give him his account back. I hunted him down, and got my account back. Now, I've been playing Runescape for about three weeks.[/hide]

[hide=About My Skills]

I decided to start a skill campaign because, in mine and a few of my friends' opinions, my stats were too low to be level 88. I had a 1284 total level, and I think that was way too low. I'm shooting for around a 1500 total level, and all of my skills over level 60.[/hide]

[hide=Skill Goals]

Deigo4.png

Deigo4.png

Deigo4.png

deigo4.png

Deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

deigo4.png

I am currently working on the Construction goal. I've finished my Hunter goal, and now this is my lowest skill. [/hide]

[hide=Other Goals]

1500.png

100.png

249.png[/hide]

As you can see, I'm going for quest cape. I didnt' start this till I had 193 qp, but from now on I'll take a screenshot of every quest I complete.

[hide=Quests completed]

landofthegoblinsvy1.png

spiritsoftheeliddb2.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Current Stats]

Deigo4.png[/hide]

[hide= Hunter Achievement Pics]

lvl59huntyg9.png

lvl60huntjk4.png

lvl61huntkf5.png

62huntnr0.png

63huntke6.png

64huntsb7.png

65huntnb5.png

66huntlf9.png

66huntlf9.3a56d419cc.jpg

67huntfm3.png

68hunthk0.png

68hunthk0.f199dc0238.jpg

I kinda quit my blog from lvl 68, and I got level 70 hunter. I missed the last two screenshots =[

[/hide]

[hide=Construction]:( I wasn't really doing blog, and I got my goal of 60 con earlier last week. I'm working on getting the supplies for the rebuilding of my house now, and it's going to cost about 6.5m, plus 1m for planks I used to get 60 con, plus 700k on building the room... so 8.2m?

here's the list of supplies:

100 evil dave stews

Mahogany Planks: 120

Teak Planks: 110

Gold Leaves: 20 (2600k)

Marble Blocks: 10 (3250k)

Limestone Bricks: 39 (3.9k)

Steel Bars: 64 (19.2k)

Soft Clays: 6 (600)

Oak Planks: 58 (14.5k)

Glasses of ChefÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Delight: 8

Molten Glasses: 15 (15k)

Clockwoks: 2(2k)

Slayer Task Heads: 2

Sets of Castle Wars Armour: 2

Body, Cosmic, Chaos, and Nature runes: 2

Stuffed Swordfish: 2

Air Rune: 1000

Earth Rune: 1000

Water Rune: 1000

Fire Rune: 1000

Amulets of Glory: 1 (50k)

Legends Cape: 1

Darklight: 1

Excalibur: 1

Karamja: 1

Isafdar: 1

Unpowered Orb: 1

Normal Planks: 2 (200)

Nails: 2

[/hide]

[hide=Random Pics]

The Great Server Crash! =]

thegreatservercrashen4.png

[/hide]

Well, I think that's all I have for you. I'll update this everyday until I have all my goals filled out, then I'll redo them and make the goals higher.

Signature Code: deigo4.png

[hide=Daily Log]

11/15/07

Real Life: Went to school like any normal Thursday.

In Game: Came home and got 53 prayer, then made this blog. Learned how to screenshot (idk if it's really a screenshot, press prnt scrn and paste it into paint..) and put a pic of the 59 hunt up.

11/16/07

Real Life: Two of my friends got in a fight and suspended in first period, the rest was normal. Finally finished making up my Math test from last Friday. =] I think I made an A but idk.

In Game: Made the blog fancier. Got 60 hunt and put a pic up.(idk why, but you have to click on the pic to make it work. Anybody know how to make that stop?)

11/17/07

Real Life: Went to work at 10:00 A.M. with the grandpa that I hate so much. We powerwashed 3 trucks, and worked till 2:00... for $20.00. Then I went to my churches auction at the flea market and had to do all the lifting stuff.. Anyway, after that I went to the skating rink and broke up with my girlfriend.

In Game: got 62 hunt, put up the pic. Missed the thing where it fills the chat box saying it, so I had to make due. Met a new friend (Jair177 or somethin).

11/18/07

Real Life: Woke up at 9:00. Had play practice before church, then did a play. I played a skateboarder who didn't know what the word "thankfu" meant. Go figure... lol. Then mom's car broke down in the parking lot for the fourth time this month.. Me, her, dad, and grandma had a huuuge fight. I'm supposed to get to go to my dad's in Las Vegas for Christmas break but she thinks otherwise. My grandma was on her side, and dad was on mine. She stole my $200 that I worked for over the summer today too... stupid (The rest of this message about bad parenting desicions has been hidden).

In Game: Got 63 hunting, put a picture up on here. Learned how to make the pics big, by going to imageshack.. Read up on a lot of guides while the server was down (still is as of 11:25 pm). I decided after hunting I'm gonna do construction. Might up that goal to level 70 too. Started on (and almost finished) Land of the Goblins when the server crashed. Oh, and I put up a pic of the world select thing that showed absolutely no one online. :P

11/19/07

Real Life: Went to school like any other day... Broke up with my girlfriend.. Got a new one... hmm... I can't really remember. I couldn't do this last night so I had to do it the next day.

In Game: Finished up on Land of the Goblins quest. Forgot to screenshot the big pic thing, so I had to make due (argghh). Got 63 hunting the day before, so I started training on Red Chinchompas. =] I got about 400 then went to bed, after gaining two level (to level 65). The Chins are gonna be my way to level 70. =] [/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

I might stop doing this thing.

Only one person has ever posted on here besides me.

But that's probably because I don't make new posts, I edit my first one...

So this ones new.

If someone replies, I'll continue =-]

I'm gonna keep doing my blog

Thanks guys ^^

Just spend about 5.5m on marble blocks and gold leaves, I have 1024k left. =]

I upped my slayer goal to 83, because w/ 300k left (which is what I'll have after I'm done w/ house) I need a good source of money. I've hunted red chins as much as I can without going crazy, so I'm not using them. I can't make any money off law running, because I have to have 9000 laws to get my 70 mage goal. Oh, and I'm gonna make 80 attack, strength, defence, and hitpoints, 75 mage and range, 60 prayer my goal after I'm done with this set.