Saga of Athir - (Scrapped novel)

raven_gaurd0

Author's Note: Athir is copyrighted. Publishing any material using the name make you subject to legal action. This is a scrapped version of a novel I began writing when I was 10. I'm now 15, and I've scrapped no less than 200 pages worth of literature. (Font 12, Times New Roman, One Page in a Word document) This particular piece of literature I scrapped for it's close resemblance to other fantasy worlds. It seemed unoriginal, and I wasn't feeling it. So here it is, five years later, for your miscellaneous viewer enjoyment.

Note: Please don't tell me I was just copying other books. I know, which is why I scrapped it. But I got some form of positive appeal locally, so here it is. If you too happen to like it, don't ask for more. I have better things to do than further a story that won't go anywhere, and that I personally don't like.

Enjoy.

AthÃÆÃâÃâïr

AthÃÆÃâÃâïr broke into a sprint. The sooty ash of the mountain kicked up underneath his feet. A deer was running from him, a sporting chance. AthÃÆÃâÃâïr lowered his head, and broke into speeds so amazingly fast, any human would mistake him for a blur. He gave on final spurt of energy and tripped, as the doe bounded away, glad to be offered some distance.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅArgh!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Calvin.jpg

What are you talking about? Copywright is fiercely upheld without saying, plagierism is not tolerate, also, we don't give a darn if you took some ideas from another story, as long as the words are your own, and the plot is not exactly like Eragon (which was rather cliched, when I look at it)

I like the story, and I hope you post more!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

You have to start a paragraph every time a new person speaks, and I'm surprised that I'm telling you this considering how proficient you are as a writer.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I'm going to come across as a douche here, but be honest. Are you actually published? You keep prattling on about writing this and writing that, oh this is a scrapped novel, I'm published so I know what I'm talking about, this is copyrighted, etc. However, I have not seen one shred of evidence that you actually are. I looked up the Black Library that you mentioned way back on Xewleer's story, and there are about 40-50 authors there and not one of them is under twenty.

Sorry, but it just sounds like you're trying to loan yourself some credibility by making anonymous claims, but I did research and it doesn't add up at all.

p2gq.jpg

I'm going to come across as a douche here, but be honest. Are you actually published? You keep prattling on about writing this and writing that, oh this is a scrapped novel, I'm published so I know what I'm talking about, this is copyrighted, etc. However, I have not seen one shred of evidence that you actually are. I looked up the Black Library that you mentioned way back on Xewleer's story, and there are about 40-50 authors there and not one of them is under twenty.

Sorry, but it just sounds like you're trying to loan yourself some credibility by making anonymous claims, but I did research and it doesn't add up at all.

You are not a douche...you came across a good piece of info that told us that he lied...Good research! :thumbsup: =D> =D>

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I don't mind really if people lie to me, I believe that most people lie a lot on the internet (except for the people I trust) if someone says they did something, they might have, or they might not have.

(I can speak for myself that I have not lied on this forum intentionally, well, except for the mystery author, Xebn Xocnil,)

I tend to look past that, I've not seen this published, so, in all likely hood, he has written it.

Also, Nom Anor, I think you were a little hard, but not a douche.

While your writing is very good compared to the majority of work on this board, I highly doubt that it is Black Library quality. Maybe a short story of yours found it into one of the compilations, but you'll have to tell us which one. The Black Library takes on very talented people, though you'd hardly know it considering they publish the crap that hacks like Graham McNeill and C.S. Goto write...

Me, I prefer Star Wars extended universe. And yes, he is much better than most of the people here. Perhaps better than me... (no jealousy)