A collection of songs, adapted to fit runescape.

archimage_a

Runesong, adapted from Dead song by Accolade.

'"Son. Be an explorer" 'Is what dad said to me.'

"'Its a cushy job and you'll get new real esate for free'

'So I talked to the recruiter to see if this was so, and he smiled at me. The nicest smile and said

"Kid don't you know; An explorers job is easy, an explores wage is high, An explorers pension plan would make a civil servent cry, theres never any danger, theres always lots of fun, and as for job security its better that a nun. Kid I'd like you to meet someone his offical title is commander but I'd like yoy to think of him more as a social co-ordinator."

'If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again. That recruiters gonna die.

I'm here to tell you folks that the rosey picture he painted, bore no reassemblance to reality.'

'Some say Zamorak is evil, he says his mis-understood "If you'd just do things may way, it would sever the greater good". He seeks to reach a higher place, a more high godly mode, meanwhile if you get in his way, your sword just might explode.'

'The Elves do think they simply cannot be out moved, There are less tactically sound folk, (Yeah like say Julius Ceaser), Who seem dimwited by contrast. The subdifudial privledges include both King and Country, they trick your units into theirs and no ones left to fight.

'Bob, Bob what wrong?'

'I dont know jim they just seem like such nice fellers.'

'If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again. that recruiters gonna die

The Kalfight need more for to expand, more than the others do, for like their cockroach cousins theres never just one or two, they multiply like vermin, make tireless labour crews, and carry of your dead teamates just like thier poisons do.

Cave goblins are a gray and sickly bunch, who's weapons are mostly fake. We took there homeland, more weapons for to make. But for scaredy wierdos, their a tunnal digging bunch, Give them a trowel and they'll have four foxes before lunch.

If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again, that recruiters gonna die.

Guthix's does believe that he is mother natures strong right arm, and he is more than just willing to blast those who'd do her harm. His claws will pop up behind your lines, so you better give a hoot, because you won't like this littering lines.

The orges are big, the orge are tough, the orges will cause you pain. Their not to bright but when you can headbutt buildings who needs brains. they make the greatest fighters but as spies they suck you see, they will try to hid their 6Ft width behind a 1Ft tree.

This is VRCK your news and infomation flyer on Gilenor, and here with a correction from last weeks editorial reply, noted public figure 'The Chieften' "orges make best chompy, thats all just chompy"

Now add to that the shade-burners who'd bury their mothers eyes, and you can see why I might not think that this job is a prize, so If I manage to survive I'm going back to work, but I think I'l keep my Dragon Sword, you know for sentimental worth...

...If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again, If I ever get back home again, that recruiters is gonna diiiiie.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

that was... intresting...

NOW POST ON MINE!

:lol:

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Eric and the Adventure of the Culinarmancer(Recipe for disaster adapted from 'Ernie and he drove the fastest milkcart in the west'(Disclaimer Any of the posts in this thread only follow the basic outline of the song and do therefore conforms to the script copywrite, and since it is not being sung, or endorsed to be sung, it does conform to the Soundtrack copywrite)

He roded into Faldor Sqaure, his badge upon his chest. His name was Eric and he roded the fastest dairy cow in the west.

Now Eric knew a town, A village known as Lun, it was all alone, in littling land, and plot number 22. They said that he was to go for them, he roded in Milken cloth, But Lun got its Chocolate milk 3 times everyweek.

They called him Eric and he roded the fastest dairy cow in the west.

The town wanted to forge some Milken cloth, he said Alright and fine, and so when he finished work one night he overfed his cow. He said 'You wanted Creamy milk, cause creamy milk is best' They said 'Eric we'll be happy if it work for half a day.' Now that ticked old Eric, and he roded the fastest dairy cow in the west.

Now Eric had a rivial, an evil, looking chap, Cullin Airy, from Chitister, and he drove the magic van. He tainted them with his Transport Tarts, and tasty Shielding-Bread, and when they saw the size of his hot Mincer Pie, it very near turned their town. They nearly swone at his Magic Macaroon, as he said 'If you play this right, you'll having cursing rolls every evening, and chaos currents every night. Once they saw his lighter side, he had his wicked way, and all Eric had to offer was a pint of milk a day, poor Eric and he roded the fastest dairy cow in the west.

One lunchtime cullin saw Eric's cowm out side the gates, it drove him made to find it still there at half passed four. And as he lept down from his van, hot blood though his veins did course, and he went across, and didn't 'alf kick 'is cow, who's name was Scabbard and he was the fastest dairy cow in the west.

Now Eric rushed out into the street, his churn still in his hand, He said 'If you want to take this village, you'll fight for it man to man.', 'Why dont we play cards for it' He jeerally replied, 'and jsut to make it intresting, We'll have a Bronze bar on the side'. Now Eric dragged him from his Van, under the Blazing sun. They stood there face to face, and Cullin went for his Bun. But Erci was to quick for him, things didn't go the way Cullin planned, as a strawberry flavoured yogert, sent it spinning from his had. Soon Scabbard ran between them, trying to keep them apart. Eric pushed her aside, and a Rock Cake caught him below the heart, and he looked up to see the Steel bar Hardened Crust of a Stale Pig pie caught him in the eye and Eric bit the dust. Poor Eric and he roded the fastest dairy cow in the west.

Eric was only a hundred and fifty two, he din't wanna die, but he still pulled Cullin up to the milk round in the sky. The people there are angels, and Magic Pies are banned. A bakers life is full of Milk in that Fairy Dairy Land. But the town's needs are many fold, and so they prayed at Eric's bed. And a funny thing happend that night, was that the trees a russerling out side the window, or the Hinges on the Gate? Or Eric's Ghostly lifeforce reforming on a plate. They won't for get Old Eric and he roded the fastest dairy cow in the west.

Fish Trekkin' Adapted From 'Star Trekkin'' by The Firm

Fish Trekkin' Across the Unisea, on the Trawler Exiprize under Captian Burk. Fish Trekkin' across the Unisea, Boldly going for forward because this things got no reverse.

Lt. Dwarf, Report

Theres Gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, Theres gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Sir.

Evaluation, Mister Mage

Its Fish, Bob, But not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it, Its Fish, Bob, But not as we know it , captain.

Theres Gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, Theres gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Sir.

Fish Trekkin' Across the Unisea, on the Trawler Exiprize under Captian Burk. Fish Trekkin' across the Unisea, Boldly going for forward because the captain's lost his wig.

Medical Update, Dr Jekkel

Its worse that that, he swallowed whole, swallowed whole, swallowed whole, Its worse that that, he swallowed it whole. Bob.

Its Fish, Bob, But not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it, Its Fish, Bob, But not as we know it , captain.

Theres Gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, Theres gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Cap'in.

Trawler Captian Bob B. Burk

We Come in peace, aim to gut, aim to gut, aim to gut, We come in peace, aim to gut, aim to gut. Men.

Its worse that that, he swallowed whole, swallowed whole, swallowed whole, Its worse that that, he swallowed it whole. Bob.

Theres Gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, Theres gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Captain.

Fish Trekkin' Across the Unisea, on the Trawler Exiprize under Captian Burk. Fish Trekkin' across the Unisea, Boldly going for forward because the helm is locked.

Blige room, Mister Elf

Ye Canny change the laws of Water, the laws of Water, the laws of Water, Ye canny change the laws of Water, the laws of Water. Bob.

We Come in peace, aim to gut, aim to gut, aim to gut, We come in peace, aim to gut, aim to gut. Men.

Its Fish, Bob, But not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it, Its Fish, Bob, But not as we know it. Captain.

Theres Gold on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, Theres gold on the starboard bow, Scrap 'em off Bob.

Ye Canny change the script, Ye dozey twit, Bobby.

Its worse than that it's water Bob. Helm to Blige room, Pump factor 9. I canny give her any more, she's gonna blow. Bob.

Fish Trekkin' Across the Unisea, on the Trawler Exiprize under Captian Burk. Fish Trekkin' across the Unisea, Boldly going for forward because the idoit's blown up the ship...(fade out)