Tip.it NHL Fantasy League

hockeyrunner8

Hey all you NHL fans out there, I'm thinking about starting a Fantasy League on NHL.com thats exclusive to tip.it members. There is a min/max of 10 teams in each league so its first come first serve. The draft date for the league will be Monday, October 16 (automated at 1:00 AM ET) if there are not 10 teams by Sunday then the draft will be pushed back, so please join. Heres a link to sign up Once you are signed up seach in the private leagues for "Tip It Private league" the password will be "RUNESCAPE" please join and lets have a good time. You should use your tip.it name as your nhl id, and if its not available post your new name in this post.

If there are not enough people to join by Monday when i get online again I will get some people from my other leauges to join, so getting enough will not be a problem. ::'

buffalosabresryanmillerxv7.jpg

lets go sabres

old school logo rocks!!!!!!

Marcus Fenix would buy a PS3 then curb stomp it, cuz hes a hardcore mother ****er

hey thanks for signing up, please change your nhl team name to your tip.it forum username by going to My Settings > Team Info/Logo there you may also change your logo to whatever you feel like it :P

lets go sabres

Marcus Fenix would buy a PS3 then curb stomp it, cuz hes a hardcore mother ****er

if you have made a mistake entering your name you can always change your team name with the directions included in my last post

lets go sabres

btw thanks everyone for joining, its allready turning out to be a great season

Only 3 spots left!!!!!

Join now or get left out :shame:

lets go sabres

well the stats are totals from last year so I re-ranked according to my knowledge.

I totally revamped the goalie list on mine, all of you sabres fans know why :P

lets go sabres

Out of pure curiosity, How many people are completely re-vamping the Draft Pick list?

I've modified mine heavily.

Not really. I just modified the ones I know will do well. It's not you like you have to go re-vamping to the hundreds. There's only 12 teams which means like 2 people on each position (I think). So max you should go to is about 30 or so.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Out of pure curiosity, How many people are completely re-vamping the Draft Pick list?

I've modified mine heavily.

Not really. I just modified the ones I know will do well. It's not you like you have to go re-vamping to the hundreds. There's only 12 teams which means like 2 people on each position (I think). So max you should go to is about 30 or so.

160 Players will be drafted. But in my humble opinion not all 160 top ranked players should be up there.

On a sidenote, StrikerRay - your sig bothers me. The avalanches don't exist.

People these days jeez. It's my team that I wanna cheer for, if you dont like them, then don't i dont care :P . I'm not dissing your team so you dont have to to mine :-w .

I've cheered for the Nordiques all my life. :wink:

I'm insulted when people misspell MY team's name. <.<

alright guys lets calm down

No, you do not have to do anything until monday except for modify your draft preparations(if you wish to)

That canucks/wild game was pretty exciting, wild won on the 4th shooter in the shootout

lets go sabres