The very special tale of Searp3nt <A P2P Blog>

Greatings, fellow players of Runescape, fellow Tip.Itters, and fellow nubs! I am Lord Searp3nt, devil in disguise, and your has been local shaman! Some of you may not know me, but i am a very infamous Runescape player. I have been around short enough to not have any holiday iems, and long enough to know that Easter drops will be mine!! Mwahahaha! I assumed you clicked here to read a P2P blog, no? Well, that's what you will get. But first, here's a few interesting facts about me...

Did you know..?

Searp3nt was the first p2p member to ever go on a f2p world, and get a level 38 f2p girlfriend!....ok, maybe not! But he tries!

Searp3nt was the first p2p member to ever sport full adamant!...oook, maybe not. But don't judge me!

Searp3nt is level 41, and currently sports yellow gloves and boots, adamant plate body, legs, kitesheild, helmet and a rune battle axe?

Searp3nt was the first.....aww, what the hell, let's bring on the blog!

Febraury 22nd 2007 - FIRST ENTRY!

I didn't do much today, just logged onto a f2p world...uuh...world 1, i think?, AAANYWAY, i logged into this world to try and meet up with this girl who called me hot a few days ago. So, sure enough, she's online...but not in my world. Does she even remember me? I say hey to her, and she doesn't know who i am. After a few nudges towards the right answer, she remembers me, and i invite her to my world. When she arrives there, we hang around lumbridge for a while before i graciously give her a pink tiara. He loves the gift. Keep in mind, i wasn't going out with her...then. After a while of hanging, and chatting, she gives me her MSN, and then logs off. I add her, and she talks to me. I bring up girlfriends, and she tells me not to get one. It leaves me wondering why. We talk, again, for a while, before i get the hint, and pop the question. We've been going on (ON RUNESCAPE!) for 3 hours now. And, we couldn't be happier.

February 23rd 2007

I logged into world 30, and this time head straight to the goblins shed. After a few mindless killings, i collect the bones, and bury them. After a few secs..Gravedigger!! I get a mask from it, too. 10 MINUTES LATER, ANOTHER GRAVEDIGGER!! I get the emote Zombie Walk from this. Ah, i love my day job....