Trim My Quest Cape

OK, well I believe that you should be able to trim a quest cape. A quest cape is in my opinion as hard if not harder to get than a skill cape and its definitely harder to keep it because once you get a skill cape you have it but a quest cape you have to keep working if you wanna always have it. I dont believe that a quest cape should be able to trim other capes because the other cape would constantly be turning from trim to untrim whenever a new quest came out but if you have a 99 skill it should be able to make your quest cape trimmed.

Example:

You have Quest Cape and Firemaking Cape. Your FM Cape is untrimmed and your Quest Cape is trimmed. A new quest comes out. Your Quest Cape would stay trimmed but you would not be able to wear it. When you do the new quest then you can wear your Quest Cape and it remains trimmed.

I suppose that it could work with the other cape being trimmed as well but it would be changing every time a new quest came out so I'm not sure.

Supporters: (Please put that you support in your post)

Sean_Trom

Sinless Hero

Rejectors: (Please tell why)

Ice and Spec

Good Ideas:

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

hmmmm nice idea but i dont believe that its easier to get a skill cape than it is to get a quest cape

i would support this idea tho

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

It's kind of easier to get skill cape, It really depends what skill it is, and for the easier ones, it costs money. But to get a quest cape you have to have a lot of skills up not just one. Like for example, cooking would be easier than quest cape, but it costs 5m, so actually ya, I suppose if you don't want to spend money, it is actually harder to get a skill cape. But for a quest cape you have to work to keep it, with 1 or 2 quests coming out every month.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

no i dont support because i like how the quest cape looks how it is ..maybe if there was a music cape or adventure cape as suggested in other threads maybe then they could be trimmed if you had 2 or all of those capes then it might be ok