A signature Request, Please, At least give it a glance.

speedofsound

Hello Art Bazaar, I have a signature request, I am sincerley hopeing someone will fullfill. I don't often ask for signatures or even freqeunt this forum so if I am breaking any taboos, please, do tell me.

What I was thinking was haveing a pixeled or cartooned signature of a band of people playing, these people being some of my online freinds from this forum.

I guess this signature could be pixeled but it might be easier if it was cartooned, but...lol :lol: I'm no artist, you guys are the artist (and some damn good ones), so do what you want.

I would really, really, appreciate if someone did this. Details are as follows.

[hide]Premace

A band playing up on a hill or on a stage overlooking a crowd. Some people sitting on blankents nad on the grass and some standing. Think of Woodstock.

Characters

Vocals: A girl, long brown hair down to her lower back, brown eyes, Black T-shirt with a smiley face, tight girl pants, and a cool singing pose into a microphone

Lead Guitar: A guy, Long brown scraggy hair ( not too long ), brown eyes, no shirt, ripped jeans, muscular, playing this guitar. A cool pose.

Bass Guitar: A guy wearing this and playing this guitar.. His hoood should be up btw :D . Also, wearing these sunglasses. Cool pose.

Drummer: A guy. Red [bleep]ey Hair. Cool Black Sunglasses. Cool pose. Dark navy blue jacket and a white shirt, blue jeans. Cool pose.

I then want the names of the people above them:

Singer: Knives669

Lead Guitar: Speedofsound

Bass Guitar: LP

Drummer: Axeraider67[/hide]

THANKS! If you do this I will be forever in your debt. This would look awesome Imo! Please someone consider it. ::'

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Anyone wanna take a crack at it? I'd be SO appreciative.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I might as well bump this, though, it's starting to seem hopeless.

Aw come on, what does a Guy have to do to get a pixel around here. *Dawns Stripper outfit* No? :P

sounds like a good idea for a siggy

i do it but ive never done one before so i cant ill have a go but it will be realy bad

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Yes well......

I appreciate that your giving it a shot

How good! I hope to see what you come up with soon!

Okay, I did a VERY rough estimate based on one of my old animated sigs, its size will destroy tip.it limitations so that's a no go. There are a couple of ways to still make this work though.

1. No animation, basically just a standstill pic of a band on a natural stage with your names.

2. Horrible quality, beyond pixelated can do what I'm thinking. (100+ frames)

3. I take out a lot of frames... a LOT of frames. No entrance, no exit, just random ppl on a hill playing, even then it'll be very short and then it repeats so it may look bad.

4. Very small, I can make all of what I'm thinking of with okay quality but it'll be very very very very very small, near avy size.

A stand still signature was what i was thinking, but animation would be darn cool. I could use the animation on other forums i go to but then I wouldn't have on for here. >.

I really appreciate this! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I suppose that would be alright. But It was meant to be like a group shot, with everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

So have you all just forgotten about it, or is it just taking a while? :) Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

FINALLY!

Someone took a crack at it. Thank you Tomdavies90.