The Range Guide To Green Dragons

JAXTER

Hey welcome to my guide to Ranging green Dragons i have made this guide as it is now much easier to hunt Green Dragons as there is now no pkers to kill you but it still isn't that easy because you now face the medium chace of a revenants attacking you (Note* This isnt a raly good way to get expirience i do it for fun and cash) .

[hide=Requirments]I recomend 50 Range plus to do this efectively, this is also my recomended outfit

gdragrange.jpg

Equpment Table:

Helm: Robin hat> Blessed Coif> Archer Helm> coif

Chest: karils> Best d'hide

Legs: Karils Best D'hide

Boots: rune / snakeskin> addy> ect..

R Hand: Dorg cross bow

L Hand: dragonfire sheild> anti dragon sheild

If you have higher than 50 range use the best armour you can but i recomend using a bone crossbow as it is cheep can hit high and it the speed of an average crossbow (also the glory, cb braclet and ring of wealth are optional but i recomend at least the ring of wealth just incase you get somthing extra special)

Next the invo:

gdraginvo.jpg

I only use teletabs incase of an emergency but i would still recomend one (i also only recomed about half a bag of lobs because using a safe spot you dont need many).[/hide]

[hide=Getting There]here is my sugested route (the red line is the route and the hashed green area is the Dragons locaton) gettingtogreendrags.jpg[/hide]

[hide= How to do it]My personal way to do it is to lure the dragon into a safespot this is my favorate:

safespot.jpg but there are many other spots to do this [/hide]

[hide=Drops]With every drop there will be dragon bones and Green dragon hides a inventory of these will make around 50k but there are other drops such as

1. Adamant full helm

Adamantite ore

Bass

Clue scroll (level 3)

Coins

Dragon spear

Fire rune (37)

Half of a key (loop)

Half of a key (teeth)

Herbs

Law Rune (3)

Mithril axe (hatchet)

Mithril kiteshield

Mithril spear

Nature rune (4 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 15)

Nature talisman

Rune dagger

une full helm

Rune javelin (5)

Rune spear

Shield left half (dragon square)

Steel battleaxe

Steel platelegs

Uncut diamond

Uncut emerald

Uncut ruby

Uncut sapphire

Water rune (75)

[/hide]

I would also like to say that this is my first guide and i am not the best at spelling so please tell me any mistakes and if there is something you think i could add to the guide please tell me well anyway thanks for reading and i hope i will see you at the dragons soon :D

gdgsig.jpg

Great guide! I noticed a few things that could make your trip easier, however:

Bring only 1 teletab. Why would anyone need more than one?

Bring a sara brew or two and a ranging pot, and save a bunch of food space.

Otherwise, a good guide for rangers who are bored training and need cash for that Robin Hood hat. =D>

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

Very nice guide, a few things though:

• [*:3sjewp51]An equipment table would be nice (ex. black d'hide body > red d'hide body > blue d'hide body > ect.; robinhood hat > archer helm > ect.).

[*:3sjewp51]Bigger maps and pictures, best place to image ghost is
imageshack ;) .

[*:3sjewp51]More information on the safespots. Draw some arrows in the picture and go into more detail. " but there are mary other spots to do this" : where?

Glad to see you included a drop list, that's always nice to have. I'd say this is pretty good for your first guide, just needs some fine tuning. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I know this sounds nubbish, but can you help me with luring?

I can get the drags to follow me to the safespot, but they will "moonwalk" away from me as soon as I get there, even if they respawn right next to it.

I have only succesfully lured once, but i've only been foloing your guide for a day!

~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I figured out how to lure one of the green drags, but none of the others

~Wavblade-lvl 63~

wavblade.pngdead.png