Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any estimates on how long to get 80 dung/200k tokens?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

superway25
[ Display Name History ]

superway25

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 407 posts
So i just got 73 dung, halfway to 80 exp wise and I have like 91k tokens. The 2nd 1m exp shouldnt be as slow since I will have 35 prestige and a reset in 2 floors. Anyone have an estimate on how long itd take with world 117 teams, usually 130+.

And is there an exact method for the fastest exp with floor size and level I should try? Ive been doing small 1-22 med 23-26 large 27-35, which Im sure isnt ideal.

Mckinzy5
[ Display Name History ]

Mckinzy5

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Mck
  • Clan:EE
2 days of full dungeoneering or 15 hours, do 26-35 larges and the rest just join rushes

mck.pngMck.png

Jagex spit on my face and all other loyal players by making all these money hungry updates. That's saying [bleep] you straight to loyal players' faces and then expecting to get even more money from it.

superway25
[ Display Name History ]

superway25

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 407 posts
:x I thought I was closer to getting a chaotic rapier.

Mckinzy5
[ Display Name History ]

Mckinzy5

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
  • RSN:Mck
  • Clan:EE
So did I

mck.pngMck.png

Jagex spit on my face and all other loyal players by making all these money hungry updates. That's saying [bleep] you straight to loyal players' faces and then expecting to get even more money from it.

ghjkl
[ Display Name History ]

ghjkl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,226 posts
It only takes 15 hours to get 1.1m exp?

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@
Instead of team rushing, do Complexity 1 solo rushes. Done right, they are 3-4 minutes apiece. Much faster than rushing with a team. Only 500xp per dungeon though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users