Testing activation rate of enchanted bolts.

Powerfrog

I am going to test the activation rates of ruby, diamond, dragonstone and onyx bolts. Rumour has it that the range level and equipment has no effect on the bolt specials activating, and i am going to be assuming this is correct during the tests.

I'm also going to keep track how many bolts are lost, using ava's accumulater.

These tests are done on account WITH elite seers diary complete. If you do not have it complete and would like to submit data it would be greatly appreciated for comparison.

Ruby (e) bolts:

Fired: 887

Activated: 59

Bolts lost: 261

Activation rate: 6.65%

Bolts loss rate: 33.98%

Diamond (e) bolts:

Fired: 0

Activated: 0

Bolts lost: 0

Activation rate: 0%

Bolts loss rate: 0%

Dragonstone (e) bolts:

Onyx (e) bolts:

All bolts will be used on the decaying avatar, bolts that are dropped on the floor WILL be counted as bolts lost as the accumulator did not pick them up.

CNqWHdA.jpg

This will be a really interesting experiment. More than the activation/loss rate though, I'm very interested in the amount the activation rate changes based on Seer's diary completion.

Yeah me too, that's the main reason I'm interested in doing it.

Hopefully someone on tip.it will be willing to fire a few k bolts to help the experiment, if not i can always just do it on my pure.

CNqWHdA.jpg

All bolts will be used on the decaying avatar, bolts that are dropped on the floor WILL be counted as bolts lost as the accumulator did not pick them up.

Are you sure this is wise? I think it would be more useful to see the amount that are lost right after they are fired. Not questioning your method, just saying what I would find more useful.

I think alerter research has already been done, so id try to look for it before proceeding.

We also did a similar project on xpw, try looking for that too (I don't think we reached any major conclusions).

Are you sure this is wise? I think it would be more useful to see the amount that are lost right after they are fired. Not questioning your method, just saying what I would find more useful.

I'm sorry but it's just SO much more convenient for me, i know it may not be the best way to count it but the accumulator saving is not the main concern here and i don't wish to focus on it. The results from current tests should at least give a rough estimate of how many bolts you will lose when not safespotting a large monster.

@ Hedge, that's cool. I'll definitely look into that, but I'm also going to continue my tests, if only to supply more data to those ones.

CNqWHdA.jpg