check which mini-quests, which D&D I already did or tried, once or more than once

wozzels

It would be nice and conveniant if you were able to check which mini-quests, which D&D and to a lesser extent, which minigame you already tried once, or if you can repeatit, how often you had done so.

I was scrolling through the list on the minigames, D&D, miniquest-page of the Tip-it website and for some I really had to think hard to verify if I had ever done them or not. That would be a nice in-game feature, analogue to the list where you can see which normal quests you alreaddy did.

Just a small idea

Wozzels

For example:

- did I already bury the wizzard?

-Did I do everything in the museum?

-Did i ever own a shadow sword?

-Did I did mjolnirs, unlocked mogres, all the balloon routes, all the barbarian training

-Which D&D I never tried yet, which minigame? Because it is so easy to forget they even exist!

Most of the time, you can check these things in game but it could be so much easier if all this information was centralized in one button on the interface or in a specific area in the game...

Or also: can it somehow count how often I did certain games and diversions:

-How many jade vines I already killed and replanted?

-How many implings I caught in total in Puro-Puro?

How many deliveries I did for the gnomes?

- quickly check how many chompies I still need to kill (instead of checking your bow)

- How many urns in PP?

-How often you were a guide for temple trekking npc's?

-How much manta's I caught in the trawler fishing game?

-How many penguins in my rs career I spotted?

- and so on....

That would be nice!

A lot of them seem quite pointless imo.

What does it matter how many PP urns you opened or how many mantas you caught? It's the kind of stat that you should self-track if you really care.

As for the rest trying to claim the completionist cape kind covers the rest, which is easy enough to do so I don't see the need for a wasted interface for it.

As for D&Ds and Minigames have I tried them yet seems utterly pointless to me, there's not that many of them and what does it matter if you tried them before or not? You can just try them again if you genuinely forgot them, all it means is more rewards.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 4 weeks later...
For example:

- did I already bury the wizzard?

-Did I do everything in the museum?

-Did i ever own a shadow sword?

-Did I did mjolnirs, unlocked mogres, all the balloon routes, all the barbarian training

-Which D&D I never tried yet, which minigame? Because it is so easy to forget they even exist!

Yellow: Available pre-comp cape, try to obtain comp cape in Varrock Museum

Green: As above, but with Trim (you need to own comp cape for this)

Blue: Go do them all in a week, problem solved

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER