Leveling up Herblore from 88-96

PumpkinPete112

Indeed, we have a calculator to help specifically for this purpose :).  In terms of cost efficiency, while there are cheaper ways, such as cleaning herbs, the general consensus is that it's faster to make the money and spend it on potions instead.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You cant really go wrong by making all the extremes and overloads from them.

If your plan is to do pvming in the future then you will need to do overloads anyway.

You need to make 1200 sets of extremes and make them into overloads to almost exactly get herblore 96 from 88.

Keep in mind that this is a lot of money needed, and that you need to boost your herblore level with some method along the way while using the log out "trick".

Good luck :)

Margus.png

Indeed, we have a calculator to help specifically for this purpose :).  In terms of cost efficiency, while there are cheaper ways, such as cleaning herbs, the general consensus is that it's faster to make the money and spend it on potions instead.

I didn't realize that is what that meant. So for the line that says Overload + Extremes I would just have to make whatever number of every extreme to get to 96?

Sig

I didn't realize that is what that meant. So for the line that says Overload + Extremes I would just have to make whatever number of every extreme to get to 96?

Well to get to 96 you would need to use a lower level potion.  First fill out 96 in the target level and your current name/xp (it can fetch it for you).  Then you can look for which potion you want to make, and check the left column to see how many you will need to get 96.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.