Where do i go from here?

Jimmyw3000

All I have is GIMP :( .

Don't be ashamed. I have ps extended and Gimp and use Gimp over it. Most of the Gallerys best sig makers use teh gimp. One the sig though. Bad colours, and the flow is abrubtly barred by that random line/Change of cloour. The other bad thing is the fact it is internet explorer. Use Mozzila. Please.

lampost_sig_stark.png

All I have is GIMP :( .

Don't be ashamed. I have ps extended and Gimp and use Gimp over it. Most of the Gallerys best sig makers use teh gimp. One the sig though. Bad colours, and the flow is abrubtly barred by that random line/Change of cloour. The other bad thing is the fact it is internet explorer. Use Mozzila. Please.

It's because your used to gimp but I have to agree with you, gimp is at least as good as photoshop. Also I'm starting to like the interface + that my father think I should use gimp and gave me his +800 page book about it and no cracking photoshop had nothing to do about it :roll:.

I also agree about the firefox part, internet explorer is pure [cabbage] to be honest.

@Little no waiz, those filters and tools aren't needed, at least not for our signatures.

igsig.png