[Hip Hop Fans] - What do you think of 300 Bars?

Awskid

For all of you who don't know what 300 Bars is, it's a 15 minute song by The Game where he disses G-UNIT or G-UNOT as he calls them. I just want a few of your opinions on this, whether you think its wrong, or if you think it was justified. Personally I support The Game, and I think it was about time someone finally spoke out against G-Unit.

One question, do people think mainstream rap/hip hop is hardcore and ghetto? I don't like it so I'm not really in with the scene. I do know a lot of the underground stuff is much better as is with a lot of genres. So many people who appear on mtv and bet just seem like the same cookie cutter rappers.

Sorry for going off topic, I'd just like to know and I don't mean to offend you.

One question, do people think mainstream rap/hip hop is hardcore and ghetto? I don't like it so I'm not really in with the scene. I do know a lot of the underground stuff is much better as is with a lot of genres. So many people who appear on mtv and bet just seem like the same cookie cutter rappers.

Sorry for going off topic, I'd just like to know and I don't mean to offend you.

I agree with you there, but some of the mainstream stuff is alright

I'm personally not the biggest G-Unit fan, I like some of there stuff, so if someone is dissen then, good for them, but I'd like to just stay out of it

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I liked G-unit, but after all this public drama, I have gone off mainstream hip-hop and rap altogether. I think it's lame that they argue, and then when a some with them together is big, they are the best of friends. I think it is a lame publicity stunt, and it made me realise that i shouldnt care about what's going on, but listen to their music.

And to all the people that despise rap, i dont understand them. You think it's all about guns and crime, well more and more underground rappers are hitting against this sort of rappers. I personally used to think that rock music had no beat, but i bought a few albums and tried, and now, i appreaciate it.

I'd like to hear the opinions of the rap haters, not for a flame war, but an objective discussion.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, they are so incredibly stupid. Seriously, I like rap. But what these guys are doing? I don't know, it's so incredibly lame. And for some reason every fight they have should be open for everybody. Didn't they make up last year too? They're so fake.

Haha, I was looking for a cool G-unit picture for in this reply. But when I hit the enter button it came up with this. Well, those guys are my heroes of the day!

gunit.JPG

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I find it funny, because The Game was apologizing to 50/G-Unit, in public like 3 days ago? :roll:

It's also pretty low, since 50 made the game

The Game is full of himself if you ask me...

In an interview on Power 106 The Game explained that the apology between themselves was not real, he claims that the only reason 50 was there was to promote his album.