Wolf Whistle Quest Guide Corrections

Please post any corrections for the quest guide http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=183.

Thanks.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

*** ONLY if you have done "In aid of the Myreque" quest. ***

You can buy the raw thin snails needed for the level 13 summoning familiar from the general store in Burgh de Rott. When I went last they were 60gp ea. There is also a bank just a few clicks away.

Helpfull to those who want to make the most out of the first free charms they get, by making the highest level familiar.

Good to know if you have the gp to spend rather than the time to fight snails.

untitled6kv7.gif

you dont need to kill 2 wolfs to get the bones, there is a dead body on the road to the mountain. if you search it you'll get two wolf bones and a message that sais, this must be 'some name'. he must be on hes way to 'the one you startet the quest at', but died, how sad...

- something like that

- sorry for bad spelling O:)

Horra0.gif

horra0.png

I'd *love* a quickie snapshot of this dialog, either Pikkupstix telling you to go there, or what you actually see when you go there.

Thanks everyone who posted - obviously we missed something by bringing bones with us, lol.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

If you buy chickens from Brugh De Rott (sp?), and make them into Dread Fowl Pouches, you should be able to get to 16 summoning. Almost everyone I asked (including myself) got this level. Some say that if you make those Dread Fowl Pouches into scrolls you can get 17 or 18.

Summary: You should be able to get 16 Summoning with the Gold Charms received after the quest.

~The Plums Are On The Rise~

Pflaumen.gif

yes, there is a body where you get the bones...

unfortunately, i already did the quest on my only member account, so i cant screenshot it...

Pikkupstix doesnt tell you where to find him, but he does tell you that he was sent to get the bones, and never returned, when you search the body, dialog tells you that this is the assistant which never returned, and that he had already gotten all that was required (it also tells you that he is carrying some other things, including strength pots, and a couple other things, but it only gives you the wolf bones)

searching the body after completing the quest, only tells you 'this guys family probably misses him' or something similar

For people who dont have acient magic: Port sarim food shop is much much closer than canafis.

Plus if you buy more than you need to get to the next familier you want to make, you can sell them for 1k each down at the alter to recoup your losses from all the spirit shards you have to buy.

In fact you could probably sell em for more than that - I had people biting my hand off for unnoted chickens at 1k ea. - of course there were also idiots who had never heard the phrase "things are worth only what people will pay for them" calling me a noob for not selling them for 20gp or something - but mostly people cant buy enough of them.

TIP - when you reach your trade limit selling chickens, give away your pouches. Although you cant realy sell them for much, the trading window recons they are worth 200gp - so give away 100 every time you fill up your invent at falador bank and thats another 20k profit you can make in under a minute.

if you have completed "Enlightened Journey" the closest bank to Taverly is actually Castle Wars, just use the dueling ring to CW Bank and a hatchet to get back. Then just run up from the ballon to the house. :thumbsup:

Also if you right click on the pouch you're making in the pouch interface you can infuse multiple pouches at once, I just went from lvl 4 to lvl 6 in an instant. :P

mama_o_della.png

I know it's not technically related to the quest but other people have been mentioning chickens too so...

just as a side note: undead chicken meat (even though it's called raw chicken) WILL NOT WORK to make pouches. Which is lame. :evil:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.