Farming

THEDEEPPKER

IM now starting to get interested in farming and my level is now 20. IM getting tired of using the allotments in catherby.Im just asking does anyone have any advcie on to speed up my farming... it took me 6+hours to get to 20 and i know there is a better and faster way.

p.s i can steal from master farmers.

Your advice is vauled!!!!

tanmranger,oddyss3us222.gif

oddyss3us222.gif max hit with d scimm=28 : )

I have some advice, plant some flowers that protect whatever allotment you are doing(I did onions at your level, planted marigolds).

Once the marigolds are fully grown, don't pick them. You can now come and plant onions every time they harvest and you don't have to do this. Do this for 4 pouches and the xp adds up. Also try to throw in some trees if you can afford.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Sometimes i see people buy acorns for 500ea and sometimes people buy them in the bank for 5kea. I would use mtk on 100% maples 50% flax you get tons of tree seeds, and can also make a nice profit for doing basiclly nothing.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

so are u sayin stay with onions or tomattos intill i get a tree seed?

How much is an oak tree seed?

Well, I just said that I did. Check the ingame farming guide for a table on what flower protects what. Plant the best you can. And acorns are like 3k each.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

There are a few farming routes available for you to read in aow. I personally like Ra's one though i made some modifications to it. Such a route may take about 1 hour to complete.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.