~~ Buying Banners ~~ Serveral Million Avaliable ~~

Guest Gama

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milt25, I'm not goint to buy all the banners that get submitted, but I am planning on buying multiple banners. No specific number.

Reno, I won't end it too soon, don't worry.

UTSnyper, looks good, I guess.

Ryan, I've never heard of "Guru" or "Gamemaker," but I assume you're referring to some sort of scams. I have already provided RS info, I thought that was enough. What more can I do?

I always use anonymus proxies in FireFox, so I think the IP field will appear blank or something for me. But I assure you this has nothing to do with this forum specifically. I'll give my IP to an admin if asked to, I guess.

If you guys would comment on some of the banners submitted, I would appreciate it, 'cause I'm finding them hard to judge accuritely with my incomplete knowledge of graphic art.

Gama, I don't mean to judge you already or anything, but this person in the past was looking for banners and such to fit the specified resolutions for his apps he would make and then just ran off and didn't pay anyone.

Ryan, I did some searching and think I found the right topic through the username you mensioned earlier (User/GameMaker). I understand your concerns, and your suspicion is not at all unreasonable. But I will do all I can to negate it. First, there was already like 20 pages with lots of submissions in the guy's topic. If I was this person, why would I want submissions saying "Gama?" Second, the guy posted a screenshot as proof that he paid someone. He could have scammed other users, but I think the screenshot makes it likely that he didn't. Third, I have provided my RuneScape info as identification, so I don't see why I should be less credable than any other user.

Hope this clears up. I will ask the first user I purchase from to take a screenshot like User did, as proof that I paid. If there's anything else I can do to convince you, let me know.

Ryan, I did some searching and think I found the right topic through the username you mensioned earlier (User/GameMaker). I understand your concerns, and your suspicion is not at all unreasonable. But I will do all I can to negate it. First, there was already like 20 pages with lots of submissions in the guy's topic. If I was this person, why would I want submissions saying "Gama?" Second, the guy posted a screenshot as proof that he paid someone. He could have scammed other users, but I think the screenshot makes it likely that he didn't. Third, I have provided my RuneScape info as identification, so I don't see why I should be less credable than any other user.

Hope this clears up. I will ask the first user I purchase from to take a screenshot like User did, as proof that I paid. If there's anything else I can do to convince you, let me know.

Awesome. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm just considering entering and wanted to get everything out on the table to prevent further complications. My apologies.

Glad that's settled.

Note that for the small banners, I would like them to meet the requirements on this forum and others (mainly others, as I don't expect to spend much time here). 250*100 is a good maximum size. Make it bigger if you really need to, but I'd like something small enough to fit most forums.

Note that for the small banners, I would like them to meet the requirements on this forum and others (mainly others, as I don't expect to spend much time here). 250*100 is a good maximum size. Make it bigger if you really need to, but I'd like something small enough to fit most forums.

Ok hows this?

gamasig.jpg

sig9qz.jpg

Looks good.

Once again,

If you guys would comment on some of the banners submitted, I would appreciate it, 'cause I'm finding them hard to judge accuritely with my incomplete knowledge of graphic art.
My knowledge in graphic design is limited; please help me judge. Thanks.

Looks good.

Once again,

My knowledge in graphic design is limited; please help me judge. Thanks.

Uhmm..well you want us to critique the looks or what? I mean metalrock's is like a 5 min bryce render with some text on it. So it may look good but not worth more than 50k imo.

I'm not specifically asking that you critique work, just want to know which ones you think are best. I also don't want anything ripped, but probably wouldn't be able to tell if something was.

'Tis good, Nadril. Sorry I didn't comment it before.

Thanks. So how does this work? If you like it will you just buy it. Or are you picking the best one, or what.

Cuz i'm confusled. Also, am i entitled to any cash? and anything i can do to make it better. *stares at the hat and masks and what not* :lol:

EDIT: i just noticed you said post a price you'd think would want or whatever.

Well, i'm not realy sure i guess. if you could tell me how much you think mine is worth that would work better :D

Nadril, I'm not going to buy all the banners that get submitted, but do plan to buy multiple ones. If you want me to offer a price, I'd rather wait until I get more submissions.

X3ro, pretty good I guess. I think I like the second better.

Nadril, I'm not going to buy all the banners that get submitted, but do plan to buy multiple ones. If you want me to offer a price, I'd rather wait until I get more submissions.

X3ro, pretty good I guess. I think I like the second better.

Ah ok i see :)

And i'm realy eying like a red mask right now. Not sure if thats too much though. :) (looks at the yellow hat and wishes)

I also might do some more banners / do the 640x480 thing you want as well :D maybe work my way up for more stuff lol :lol:

It all depends on if I get better submissions. I've seen some very nice artists here. (A few years ago, users were praising what would now be considered crap. I don't think we even had a forum devoped to media back then, though I could be getting mixed up.)