Adobe Photoshop 7, Good for sigs?

Beamo26

Well my Dad just got Adobe Photoshop 7 for his newspaper work (he works at the local newspaper place) and I was messing around with it and got some neat effects, just wondering if it was any good for sigs

Also some tuts would be helpful :P

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Well my Dad just got Adobe Photoshop 7 for his newspaper work (he works at the local newspaper place) and I was messing around with it and got some neat effects, just wondering if it was any good for sigs

Also some tuts would be helpful :P

You, my friend, have the best program available on Earth at the current time for designing any kind of graphics, except for 3D rendering programs. to let you know, you dad most likely paid around $500 for this. =)

All of the best designers in the world use photoshop, to let you know. =)

concept-falsebeliefs.jpg

Actually its one of the worst programs out there, I will gladly give it away to charity for you. Just mail the box over to me. PM me for shipping info :lol: :lol:

For you who cant understand sarcasm...I was being sarcastic -.-

You can use many things. I wouldn't say it's necessarily the BEST and used by the BEST... My mother works at the Pacifica Design center (one of the biggest Chrysler car design places..think the Crossfire) and they don't use such outdated software. The BEST software you simply can't buy! That stuff comes in the $10,000 range!

But at 500 bucks, it's the best that a normal person may be able to afford.