Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame

Guest Dreamlove

wcingdream2.png

how's this?

:shock: my char looks so... sexy :shock: its really really nice, but can u change the hatchet to the 1 in my avvy? i want to see how it looks :D

oh, and can u change the border to blue?

sure what about the text color..and font?

Edit: Is sexy a good thing or bad thing. (lol) Should i make you less sexy?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dreamlove

Edit: Is sexy a good thing or bad thing. (lol) Should i make you less sexy?

sexy is a good thing :lol:

anyway, the current text colour isnt really that good, maybe the same blue as the border?

well all hope is lost for me... :roll:

i think you forgot there's THREE prizes :wink:

no glow here

no-glow.gif

well - i know i got ra.......killed by noodle. oh well. :x

its better with glow, DEIFINTELY, what im asking is that the whole sky should be dark blue with stars, and with glow :wink:

sorry if im very picky, but im like that :oops:

heres the sig enjoy

dreamlovesigfinalsample.png

its alot better, but one question...

i look pissed off in the sig, any reason why? :o :lol:

Wow chicken noodle's rocks. Anyways, gl on your 99 woodcutting. Being the horrible person that i am, just thinking of how many hours people will have to spend to make enough nats to alch your bows brings a smile to my face. :twisted:

Guest Dreamlove
Wow chicken noodle's rocks. Anyways, gl on your 99 woodcutting. Being the horrible person that i am, just thinking of how many hours people will have to spend to make enough nats to alch your bows brings a smile to my face. :twisted:

dont really think theyll alch the bows, but think of the time theyll take to sell all the unstrung bows at the gen store :shock: :lol:

Dreamlove.png

Here's a preview and a breakdown:

You're chopping at a movie set with trees. The cameraman is saying "Call the Asylum" The director is saying " Does she know they're fake?" and the actress (Littke red riding hood) is standing there shocked. The main text will read " Chop Happy " and your name on the other corner.

Of course it's not finished. The place where you and the hatchet will go is outlined in yellow and red respectively. The "real" background will be more shaded etc. that the intentionally plain movie set.

*Breathes*

:D

Yay?\Nay?

-Z

Guest Dreamlove
Dreamlove.png

You're chopping at a movie set with trees. The cameraman is saying "Call the Asylum" The director is saying " Does she know they're fake?" and the actress (Littke red riding hood) is standing there shocked. The main text will read " Chop Happy " and your name on the other corner.

Of course it's not finished. The place where you and the hatchet will go is outlined in yellow and red respectively. The "real" background will be more shaded etc. that the intentionally plain movie set.

*Breathes*

Yay?\Nay?

-Z

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! ill like to see that, i really really would...

"Call the Asylum" is what my mom just said when she saw me laughing at ur post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dreamlove.png

*Breathes*

Yay?\Nay?

-Z

lol thats a different idea :P

Uhm, i was gonna enter as surprise.. wooptiedoo.. but sig didnt work out wel.. had it backview.. so never mind on that.. so im doing a new concept, you standing in a sexy pose.. sort of {how typical/cliche to have a girl standing in a sexy pose >.<} with some trees down not to many and some ents running away and with a quote "What do you mean Save the forest?" hows that?

signature_1.gif

Guest Dreamlove
Uhm, i was gonna enter as surprise.. wooptiedoo.. but sig didnt work out wel.. had it backview.. so never mind on that.. so im doing a new concept, you standing in a sexy pose.. sort of {how typical/cliche to have a girl standing in a sexy pose >.<} with some trees down not to many and some ents running away and with a quote "What do you mean Save the forest?" hows that?

hmm pretty good idea, especially the Ent 1 :)

care to show me a brief sketch? :wink:

I might enter this when I get photoshop installed again lol. How much XP is 99 woodcutting? And how many willows would you have chopped?

1.1Mil+

dont worry, ill be done by the deadline, no worries :wink:

Guest Dreamlove
grrrrr, darn dem late entries. :x

jab, can u make the sky as ive said? with the glow around the tree and dark blue sky with stars

oh and the text is perfect :)

so you have meant this whole time that you dont want to crappily done mountains that you though was the sky? you shoulda told me!!! those tall triangular deals behind the tree, not with stars

at least i think this is what you mean. or do you want it like the earlier entry with the dark blue sky and glow, with the mountains

panoramiadk9.gif

Guest Dreamlove
so you have meant this whole time that you dont want to crappily done mountains that you though was the sky? you shoulda told me!!! those tall triangular deals behind the tree, not with stars

at least i think this is what you mean. or do you want it like the earlier entry with the dark blue sky and glow, with the mountains

:shock: :shock: :shock: THEYRE MOUNTAINS??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

-hits herself- dumb dreamzie dumb dreamzie! :lol:

ya, can u remove them? 'cos they look very... blocky and dont really fit inside, but thats just me :P