World 16 Airs

monkpunk_24

Also depends on what you offer, not sure where the "proper" air company rates are, but 2k + ess (3k no ess) seem to be about the norm.

If competing for runners, 2.1/2.2k may swing it, while if runners are finding it hard to catch a 2k, 1.5k may get some business.

I've run a few times, and usually end up getting fed up waiting...

In order of preference:

1. Says 2k, ess back

2. Says 2k

3. Just says open

4. Says anything less than 2k (though if that's the only place I can get served after several tries)

- Also saying the name can help, as does standing in not too deep a stack... it's chaos there!

As I usually build to crafting 3x or more airs and my own supply of other runes, I don't run for airs. I've also seen some giving a couple of laws as payment, also works out as 2k value in individual laws, though a lot less in bulk.

That is with saying open...I did 10k ess in 2 days and I played 5 hours a day...now if you want to do that math you will find out thats 40 trades per hour.

What?.... It cant be 40, thats like getting 1 trade every minute and 20 seconds, thats ridicolous. When I was there I got through about 4k ess in less than an hour. I was getting average 2 trades everytime I said open.

mithmchef,Zamarko%20Monk.gif