'nother pixel

Lord-Gabriel

Dang, I don't know what to think now :?

I like both your artworks (Mr.x being a pro pixel'er, and Lord Gabriel being a very impressive new-commer), but I wasn't sure wat to think... So I had a look at the evidence...

I highlighted the features I thought were either ripped or very suspiscious, and looked at them under a microscope, of 30x ...

And well, they look VERY similiar... Now, if only the outlines were the same, I'd side with Gab here, but, even the shirt creaes on the arms are VERY similiar...

So, I looked again, and tried fitting eaach arm over Mr.x's arms... They fit very well, but not perfect... I tried the head (without the hat), and they fit quite well too...

Although I liked watching LG's progress, and although I enjoyed giving him CC and he was rather friendly, I'm siding with Mr.x here, as the evidence is too strong...

Purple = Ripped or Suspicious Features: ripscopy.png

Very Disapointting Lord Gab (if this is true) :cry:

As I said in my earlier post (quoted above), I'm not 100 % positive of the rip, no1 is, but it is very probable that you did rip it, and THAT is why I'm siding with Mr. X...

See, the problem is, whether you ripped it or not, it looks VERY VERY similar (even the placement of fingers on the hand), and so we are believing that Mr. X has the strongest piece of evidence so far... I, and everyone else, has no proof that's ABSOLUTELY correct, but they're so dam close that we are forced to believe Mr.x's point of view... Sry if I'm incorret, and if you did rip it, like jab said, I don't know why you did... Cause you were developing very finely and you were fairly established already...

Goodluck in winning your case tho (to both Mr.x and LG)...

P.S. There should be a court for hte Media Board, and you'd trial everyone there... Mod's could be judges/juries and everyone else would be the audience/eye-witnesses/etc... You could hire lawyers to gather up evidence for you (using zoom and stuff), and the lawyer would do the speeches as you sit back and say "I'm innocent", and the lawyers could be payed in RS... Crazy idea, but sounds kinda fun to dream about... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I love that court idea..no but seriously we should have it.

And yeah like real life best evidence wins, even if the evidence is not the truth I'm just hoping minni me02 still has those work in prgress pics where the arms were still half way done.

No, this isn't a rip. It doesn't exactly look the same, yes you may think so. But if you look at it, with your eyes and not with your nose.. then you will see that it's not the same.

Nice siggie Gabriel, although i must say the table is a bit too long for it to look right. At this moment i would be sure the table is about to fall forward. :P

No, this isn't a rip. It doesn't exactly look the same, yes you may think so. But if you look at it, with your eyes and not with your nose.. then you will see that it's not the same.

Nice siggie Gabriel, although i must say the table is a bit too long for it to look right. At this moment i would be sure the table is about to fall forward. :P

im lookn at it with my eyes and a magnifieing glass :wink: and if its not a rip then it pretty dang close and when i was lok at it there was a few dots diff but that might have happened when lg was recoloring it

rip.png

LOL I love that court idea..no but seriously we should have it.

And yeah like real life best evidence wins, even if the evidence is not the truth I'm just hoping minni me02 still has those work in prgress pics where the arms were still half way done.

Yup, best evidence wins unfortunately :? Wthether you lie, or speak the truth, you now depend on minni_me to support some evidence on your behalf... I await his post...

Btw, I love my court idea too! :lol:

Ok heres my magnifying evidence :D ...without adding or removing pixels to try and support my side :roll:

evidence.png

Misterx's was a bit hard cause he used so much black :shock: and eerm concluding from this piece..I still see no resemblacnce at all in the head and face. Maybe the angle? maybe my eyes are failing? The arms look very similar but i see big differences especially in the hands. In conclusion..its not a rip, and we still await the key evidence of minnie me02. Fire your flames away and I'll do my best to counter them :lol: . Thanks

Ok heres my magnifying evidence :D ...without adding or removing pixels to try and support my side :roll:

evidence.png

Misterx's was a bit hard cause he used so much black :shock: and eerm concluding from this piece..I still see no resemblacnce at all in the head and face. Maybe the angle? maybe my eyes are failing? The arms look very similar but i see big differences especially in the hands. In conclusion..its not a rip, and we still await the key evidence of minnie me02. Fire your flames away and I'll do my best to counter them :lol: . Thanks

Now looking at it zoomed in i see more of a resemblence to Misterxmans. Im sorry Gabril but it looks really clear. Sorry but i think it looks just like his.

Imo, its ripped.

Hands/arms are generally the same, few pixels removed/added here and there, and a bit of hoping that that would dissuade any doubters.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."