Rune Essence Bags

Defianceofgo

OK, I've heard of bags that can be used to carry rune essence... problem is, I've never seen hide nor hair of them...

Anyone know how or where I can get them? Because I want to do RC... but I hate only carrying 28 at a time

I am Defianceofgo, I have Defied the god, Zamarok, my Father.

I will return to power, I will return to his side, I will retake my spot as the rightful heir.

Power to Zamarok, Power to Red, Power to Defiance. ---L'uss L'er'griff----

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=runec ... .htm#abyss

have you got any combat stats above 40?

if not, your combat lv is a bit low, abyss is a muti-combat place, pack with loads of lv81 combat monster... you might find a bit difficult to get the pouches...

i have heard that you can use pouches without using the abyss... but again base on your combat lv, it might no be very easy either to defeat the

lv101 tree spirit and lv111 tanglefoot boss...

anyway, the mini quest is one of the few quests that allows you to help zamorak, the god of chaos...

you need to do the mini quest "mage of zamorak" the higher rc level the bigger the pouches are.

i think you mean you've never heard of them not hair

"I've never seen hide nor hair of them... "

Is a British saying :oops:

OT: what the others said <3:

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Hey.... You're not the only one with ::no hide nor hair:: it's just something my grandmother would say. :D An she was all american like 80 years in a row.

As for your question: I would try to find someone who's done the mini game and have them go into the abyss with you. It is in the Wildy, so it can be hazardous in other ways. Occasionally, some "punk" mage will try to do you in. So, be careful and if you see any white dots lurking run. :)

The only time I wore my good armor was to go in and fight the abyss monsters. Prayer pots or lots of good food are good because your pray is drained when you go inside and you're skulled. A ring of life may be helpful and remember you need telerunes or ecto or ring of deuling to get out of there. (I wouldn't wear a glory... to risky.)

Well, good luck. If you catch me while I'm on... I'll see if I can help ya.

Ta!