~#~ Lobby's road to the 99'ers. [85/99] ~#~

So, I think I should start with some kind of intro.

1. Introduction

2. Firemaking

Crazy%20Lobby.gif

Introduction:

I'm Lobby, Crazy Lobby. I get called as Lobbytrio in these forums. I come from Finland (that is little place just next to Russia for those who don't know).

I'm 15 years old, and I've played this game since 2002 (6 years).

I haven't managed to get very good stats comparing to the time I've played, becouse of pretty long breakes of the game, and not been so interested in skilling. Anyway, since first day of playing one of my goals has been to get three digits combat, so that's what I want to achieve first. After caming to these forums, I've seen so many awesome skillers, so I also want to go high skill total. Even though this might seem quite of much, it aint all. I also want to get shiny full dragon armour, and maybe a skillcape or two. This topic will be looking at in my RSlife, by my day-to-day adventures.

I would also thank few people for being a nice friends, and inspiring me to create my own topic: I Had A Deal, Bringles, Jamesmonty20, Scaledwurm and Mo Ra Zor.. Thanks guys ;)

Firemaking:

Well, first my goal was 100 combat + 50+ all stats, then we decided to start race to Qcape. After few days serious questing I couldn't take it anymore. No more quests! Hate those. Well Wurm accepted I could change the race to he for his Qcape against me to firemaking cape. I've been going for this cape some time now, and now I can really go for it.

I need much support to drive me out of boredom. So post please.

Here I will add incoming levels. Starting FM level is 82.

83ffmjd0.png

83ffmcp1.png

83ffmbi1.png

u5zhkTY.gif

Hehehe you took the screenie while I was talking about all my flax spinning. Doing it as I type this. About 1/4 of it complete, and already sick of it! Nice work on the brassard. I stayed for 3 more trips...still nothing :cry:

runemmage,scaledwurm.gif

Hehehe you took the screenie while I was talking about all my flax spinning. Doing it as I type this. About 1/4 of it complete, and already sick of it! Nice work on the brassard. I stayed for 3 more trips...still nothing :cry:

You will get something eventually. ;) Yeah flax spinning is boring, and hey! If you get now online we could do some barrows. I'm sick and I'm in home now, so.. ;)

u5zhkTY.gif

Hey man. So sorry I wasn't there last night. I had to work till 10 then had some friend's call me up before I even got home and they stole me away. Wasn't even home till after 5:30. :P But the weekend rapidly approaches, so the barrows can soon be ours to plunder!

runemmage,scaledwurm.gif

Post people. :anxious:

I don't want always to bump this from fourth page.. -.- Oh anyways, did finally that One Small favour.. Wasn't that small after all.

u5zhkTY.gif

Couldn't stand quests so changed my goal to 99 firemaking (again). Now I'm really going to stay with this. So all support is needed!!

u5zhkTY.gif