Best RTS?

Vashinred

There are many. Some Notables include C&C which I had some of my best gaming memorys on, Starcraft and Even Black and White. And I want you guys to rate them on Gameplay, unit balance, and most importently, Online play since this becomes the heart of any RTS players mind. (huh?)

I'm going with Command and Conquer: Red alert 2; Yuris Revenge simply for the online play. I mean wow, Games were tough.

It depends. If you want some historical matters, most of this applies to Age of Empires. However..

BEST RTS IMO: Warcraft 3: Battlechest (Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne)

graphics: Good enough for me..and excellent for a 2001-era PC game.

8/10

SOUND: Epic. You hear spells whiz and crack armor, you see hammers break skulls, and the war cries of heroes are never a bad sound. It is annoying about the repetitive message when you assign someone to do something, though.. <.<

9/10

Gameplay: VERY easy to learn, a little bit harder to MASTER. Either way, this game will challenge you for quite a while. Very easy to use from the first 10 min. of gameplay.

10/10

REPLAY VALUE: All I got to say is, prepare for your disk drive to become mighty dusty as it doesn't move the WC3 CD out.

10/10

ONLINE: Make a battle.net account, approve it, and there you are. A Chat service, public and private games, and access to hiscores and more..all for the incredibly low price of nothing! Hero Wars is my personal favorite game type. The online community is terrible though.

8/10

UNIT BALANCE: Ahh..this is the bad part. Night Elves have GREAT rangers, Orcs have the BEST footmen units, HUMANS are average, and the Undead have the best abilities. I think it is balanced/unbalanced depending on what race VS what race. Personally, I think Undead are worst.

7/10

OVERALL: 9/10

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg