Farming Seeds

mullen32

For myself, I've found Dagnnoths, Turoths (need special weapon for them,) are preety good for higher lvl seeds.

BTW - I'd also try to do "Throne of Miscellenia" quest, so you can do mini game where they "collect" resources for you. Tons of herb and tree seeds.

The only problem with the Lighthouse Dags is that they do NOT drop Rannar seeds, which is what the original poster said they wanted most. To get Rannar seeds, you have to kill monsters that drop all types of herb seeds, like Moss Giants and Trolls.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Ok thanks everyone. Gonna get my slayer up a bit, then kill Cave Horros, they have good drops, and eventually Abberant Specters. Still unsure if dags drop ranarrs, so im putting them to the side for now.

Bellator_II.png

Goal: All stats 70+

Cave Horrors don't drop Rannar Seeds either. They should make a distinction of this in the bestiary. Jagex breaks Herb Seeds down into 2 categories for monster drops: All, and no low seeds. Jagex's definition of the "low seeds" are Guam, Marrentil, Tarromin, Harralander, and Rannar. So the only way to get Rannar seeds is to fight a monster that drops all herb seeds (usually these are lower leveled monsters). If you fight monsters that don't drop low herb seeds (like dags and cave horrors) you will get lots of Toadflax and Irits as those are the lowest herb seeds they drop.

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

The only problem with the Lighthouse Dags is that they do NOT drop Rannar seeds

can anyone confirm this? If they do not drop ranarrs, im planning to kill ogres.

Bellator_II.png

Goal: All stats 70+