rfd glove question

marnuke

ok, i plan on doing the rfd sub quest up to the monkey one...simply cause i refuse to go to 48 agility cause i am to lazy.

what gloves will i be able to get? i think it is rune but not sure.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

The subquests are in no particular order, so if you ONLY do the Monkey Quest, then you'll only be able to get bronze gloves. You'll have to do all the subquests besides the one you're "too lazy" to do, and then you'll get rune gloves.

Cowmasta13.png

Exactly what Cowmasta13 said. I'm pretty sure you have to do all of the sub quests and "Rune" gloves and down will be unlocked. You have to defeat the Culiromancer to unlock "Dragon" and "Barrows" gloves.

Off-Topic: I just noticed words that are spelled wrong are underlined when you type them. :oops:

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

All sub quests completed without the last fight- access to dragon gloves.

visit the tip.it quest guides and look out for sub quests with reward stating "further access to chest".. If you completed quests with that reward, you get access to a higher lvl glove. No order you should follow in completing them all.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

it will be rune then

also, ya got it backwards.....i was going to do all besides the monkey one cause it is to much agility training for me ><

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.