3 Goals. Dark Bows, 91 RC, 99 Mage.

99 Fletching ftw \'. Second goal achieved. Time to RC about 20k more nats and get 94 Mage from all the bows.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

• 2 weeks later...

91 rc banked. While selling some slayer drops in world 2, I was able to pick up 144k ess for 70 ea <3:. I already had 155k in the bank, so now I have 299k. And I still have a lot of bows to alch, will use the money to buy extra ess to craft at 91+.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Just got 92 Mage and can now cast Blood Barrage. 2 more levels to go :).

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Am i the only person who will not be shooting for 91 runecraft just for the money? 91 runecraft means I can have lines of runners at the nature altar and get 99 as fast as possible. Good luck, but get 91 for something other than just money!

haha the sig in his name 91 rc x 2 santa hat... lmao pretty much says youy want it for money too, and the only reall reason for 91 is for too make mre money with nats.

GL with ur goals, mining is really impressive and ur slayer lvl to is equally as cool:P

Chris1.jpg

Bar

Lol, I was wondering about that too. I'm guessing lalala really wants to get RC to 99. For me, I think mage will be my second 99. Then i'll have the +4 prayer cape and won't have to worry about 99s for a while. The 91+rc, i'll use to mass produce rares and maybe train prayer.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

• 2 weeks later...

Mage goal redone. I was considering getting Mage to 99 back when the goal was 94. Now there's a super ownage spell at 96 that i'm definately getting and since 96 is so close to 99, I think I should go for it.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump from the dead and got 88 slayer on an abyssal demon task. Unfortunately, last whip was about 7-800 demons ago :(.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

First RC lvl of the thread :o. 86 RC making the cosmics for my post-94 mage training.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

New goal: 90 Slayer. I always knew it was a good idea to train slayer past 85. Thank you to a certain lvl 99 slayer with an awesome slayer guide for writing in his guide that abyssal demon camping is like cutting your throat <3:. Once i'm at 90 and the update arrives, I will dark beast camp as long as I can get good dark bow prices. Unfortunately this puts Mage and RC on hold :(, but it's for a good cause :D.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Just got 89 Slayer on a Bloodveld task. One level from Dark Bows :). Thank you, Cdub for moving this to Blogscape.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Took a break from slayer to get 93 Mage. Now I can get a guaranteed spellbook swap cast with mage potions. Blogscape moves a lot faster than rate this, lol :anxious:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

90 Slayer \'. Time to altar my d bones and make some prayer pots.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops: