Auction - Unwanted Orc Needs Home

Vitron

Once upon a time I was sitting in my lounge when a I heard a knock at the entrance. I briskly walked to the large wooden door wondering who it could be at such an ungodly hour and with great strength opened it to find a letter. Upon examining the contents I discovered that the Great Chii had opened a contest seeking a house breed troll. Now, trolls are not easily trained or house breed but I have had some success in the past and the reward offered was too great to pass by.

The next morning I grabbed my cloak from the closet and marched down to the pet store in search of an infant troll. To my dismay they had sold the last of their trolls less than a half hour before. Thankfully the owner was able to have a troll shipped direct to me on short notice; this had nothing to do with the fact that I promised him 10% of the reward if I was successful in my feat.

The next morning the rumble of hooves could be heard in the street as my new born troll was arriving. I signed some form or another and several men heaved a large crate off the back of their cart and into my peaceful home. I was mystified as to why they had used such a large box for a baby troll, but nevertheless I was determined to succeed. To my horror, when I opened the crate I discovered not a baby troll, but a teenage orc. Loose from his confines he began wrecking my dwelling with a fierceness not seen since I had fired my maid several years prior.

That is why I come to you now. I am unable to control this orc, and the pet store refuses to take him back. If you have a roomy signature space and would like a pet orc I would love to give him to you. However, he has caused such chaos and destruction that I am in dier need to cash to cover the damages caused. Therefore I am auctioning off this spirited and potentially loving orc. Bidding starts at 10k. :lol:

orc2.jpg

Touching, very touching story :cry:

Poor ogre (not org :lol: )

btw, i thought you were autctioning like a webspace lol, you know .org :oops: :lol: :lol:

Nice sig btw :)

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

He's almost as desperate as that 1 singer who sang naked in the shower to sell records.... lol It's too choppy... looks like you ripped all of it and through layers together or something... Good luck selling it for 10k, i will hope you can sell it :P

*Flame on* (fantastic four :roll: )

Jesse, if you still want the orc it's yours. And because I am in a happy mood I will give you a 10k instant rebate on the price thereby bringing the total to 0k. So, if you would just leave you name and what text you want in the lower left I will get the orc boxed up and ready for you. :)

If you don't want it the first person to post after you gets it :)

looks like you ripped all of it and through layers together or something...

riiiiiiight, so ALL photp manipulation is ripping now then is it? :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

looks like you ripped all of it and through layers together or something...

riiiiiiight, so ALL photp manipulation is ripping now then is it? :roll:

Well yes legally it is. (and tech heads should know that....)

It comes down to a question of copyright. If the image creator did not specifically say that the images could be used for any purpose without having to add a reference to him/her then you have to assume that they are not available for editing/ripping.

Sometimes the image creators will allow the manipulation of their images as long as its not used for commercial purposes/profit or as long as a mention is given to them....

So if you want to fiddle about with an image not belonging to then you have to ask permission if its not already given. Otherwise they can do horrible legal stuff to you.....

Look up copyright rules on google and you'll see what I mean....

Anyway enough copyright rant....

Sig looks nice but the pinkish glow in the top right makes it a bit funny....

(looks like a WC3 orc to me :wink: )

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

(looks like a WC3 orc to me :wink: )

It's from WoW

And the image came from a news article I was reading. I believe it is one of the images meant to be used for press and fan sites. They do have a fan site package that includes many renders after all. :)