What is the big deal with bones to peaches????

iownyou1234

It is very good for camping at somewhere such as ankous. You get very good xp from the meleeing, and you make an EXORBITANT profit if you use it at Ankous. It's also good for selling b2p tabs, and camping at dusties... Etc.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

about the camping at places, i will try to clarify that.

well, bones to peaches is a spell you acquire after completing many training sessions at the magic training arena. the spell uses 2 nature runes, 4 water runes, and 4 earth runes, and requires 60 magic to cast. upon casting this spell, every normal bone in your inventory is transformed into a peach, which heals 8. as you can see, if you had 20 bones, this would heal a total of 160 health, for a minimum price of 600 gp[ this is with a mud staff. maximum price(20 each for water, 15 for earth, and 330 for nature) is only 800 gp]! to get the same amount of healing from lobsters, a very popular training food, it would take a whopping 2,666 gp, and that is added to the fact that bones are re-plenishable, and that runes are stackable, making this spell virtually THE best food for training out there.

hope this helped,

soup

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

I've recently spent a bit of time in the mage training arena,...just for this spell.

the main reason I wanted it is for slayer tasks, as many of the slayer tasks are remote, and many slayer monsters drop normal bones, so many less bank trips for food, faster slayer XP!!!

It is sooooo worth it!!!!!

countzeroh.png

Most people just want it cuz it;s the only spell that they can't do.. :thumbsup:

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)

it comes in handy especialy when you are camping at some high lvled monster that drops bones you can always say there forever bassicaly.

i camp at moss giants at cranador and if i get low on food ill go kill some hobgoblins and the runes from the mossies pays for the spell.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]