Gnomeball - Basketball Pixel Draft.

Lowgravity

38-gnomeball.png

Lol, I had the idea of putting runescape into the real world, or something like that, was wondering if you guys thought that it would be worth being made into a sig? I was thinking of doing a darts competition next, with like rune darts and arrows :P .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Because there is absolutely no background, no fore-ground objects and no borders/boundaries, and only consists of 3 stickmen, I have no idea of what it will look like and what you've got in mind... I also do not know if you ahve the talent and ability to make something of this diversity because I havn't seen your work recently... And is the thing on the left a hoop?

Because there is absolutely no background, no fore-ground objects and no borders/boundaries, and only consists of 3 stickmen, I have no idea of what it will look like and what you've got in mind... I also do not know if you ahve the talent and ability to make something of this diversity because I havn't seen your work recently... And is the thing on the left a hoop?

Yeah.. I haven't seen gnome ball on rs2 :oops: got a pic of what the hoop thing looks like?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Yeah.. I haven't seen gnome ball on rs2 :oops: got a pic of what the hoop thing looks like?

For all I know, that could be what it looks like... I have never even heard of gnome basketball, so I just thought of the picture as NBA/NBL basketball...