Rate / Buy , Pixel sig.

N4K

d1luntitled.png

Or,

h8vuntitled2.png

Well thats it took me around 1 hour,30 mins. And it is my 1st sig ive tried on :P

Edited: Boarder etc..

well its quite nice, only the air is a little weird... and the briks are not that good

6/10 :P

Ive done a Edit, I thought the bricks looked the best. But hey, Thanks for your comment.

Bump. Cmon people it isn't that bad to rate.

Cmon lets get a bid :P

''

you joined tip.it on the 24th november and like 12 days later u have done like 300+ posts because u do little stupid things like " grow up

''

you joined tip.it on the 24th november and like 12 days later u have done like 300+ posts because u do little stupid things like " grow up

Lmao, I do alot of posts because i dont spend all my time on rs.

Also Shut up!

You think you are hard because your my brother :roll:

And you just found out that i do tipit. :roll:

And '' Means I cant bebotherd to type this out again. So ''= BUMP you stupid newbie i suspried you havent been banned yet, For spamming topics.

''

Also Shut up!

And '' Means I cant bebotherd to type this out again. So ''= BUMP you stupid newbie i suspried you havent been banned yet, For spamming topics.

rofl, brother war :P

''

Also Shut up!

Dont you think hes sad, Also im going to make some avys i need some ideas and ill do your advice for shading, Your my persnal rater :wink:

''

Also Shut up!

Dont you think hes sad, Also im going to make some avys i need some ideas and ill do your advice for shading, Your my persnal rater :wink:

omg u think ur solid little 13 yr old + your getting beat when i get home from skool dont cry little boy ,muhahahaha

''

Also Shut up!

omg u think ur solid little 13 yr old + your getting beat when i get home from skool dont cry little boy ,muhahahaha

o yea can u rember when u used to pretend u was buying sigs on your old name 0 slipknot 0 and u just used to save them and use them like 1 mouth later with out paying call me a noob

''

Also Shut up!

o yea can u rember when u used to pretend u was buying sigs on your old name 0 slipknot 0 and u just used to save them and use them like 1 mouth later with out paying call me a noob

So you're saying N4K is a ripper (to a certain extent)???

If so, this is weird... you're brother told you out :lol: But then again, it's probably just some, good ol' fashioned brotherly love eh? :wink:

Either way, if you wanna abuse your brother orally or physically, I suggest you do it at home or atleast PM, before you get banned 8)

And about shading tips or wateva, I'd do what IckyTimmo suggested, only don't change the colour so much... Have like a lighter blue, to a light blue, to blue, to dark blue, to darker blue type thing...

''

Also Shut up!

If so, this is weird... you're brother told you out :lol: But then again, it's probably just some, good ol' fashioned brotherly love eh? :wink:

Either way, if you wanna abuse your brother orally or physically, I suggest you do it at home or atleast PM, before you get banned 8)

And about shading tips or wateva, I'd do what IckyTimmo suggested, only don't change the colour so much... Have like a lighter blue, to a light blue, to blue, to dark blue, to darker blue type thing...

he is a ripper on his old name 0 slipknot 0

WDF? 0 SLIPKNOT 0?!?! THAT WAS YOU, DO NOT LIE TRYING TO GET ME BANNED, AND WDF U ON ABOUT GETTING BEAT UP AT SCHOOL?? LMFAO... YOU KNOW NOTHING.... IVE NEVER BEEN BEAT UP :evil: NO NEED TO RIGHT ALL THIS FFS!! YOU ARE A IMATURE 9 YEAR OLD. TRYING TO GET ON THESE BOARDS UNDER THE AGE

''

Also Shut up!

I am soo mad!, ive never ever ripped never!!, You can even check with mods!. I wasn't even 0 slipknot 0, That was his Ip My ip was bloodshot fly.