The Runescape Chronicles Part One-four now up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

konkanprogram

Just checking if anyone even wants me to post up rest of story, if not I wont bother writing it.

Some people are just ignorant. I've read every part you wrote. Just because I didn't reply doesn't mean I haven't read the new part. Just have to remember, well someone out there is enjoying it. I would really like for you to continue, never give up writing if you love it. You have a talent, let others see it. I was wondering when the next part was coming out and was getting impatient. No one replies on my story, but that doesn't stop me :P . Be looking forward to the next part.

ragthing11uo.png

Heres chapter 6....I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Chapter 6: Swordsman's fury

" I told you this would happen! The temples and evil place! We cannot go into that cursed place!" Peter yelled at Miranda.

" Quiet! We will choose to proceed with the temples excavation or not! A mage cannot comprehend the secrets that may lie within the stone walls," Miranda replied sharply.

" Very well..... But remember this: It is not my affair when you and your friends meet a disturbing end as Vannaka did," Peter said in a cruel voice," For all I care you can rot in HELL!" And with that Peter struck Miranda in the face. She fell back, shocked that the heated conversation had come to violence.

" Peter stop!" Me-Drok who had seen the attack from outside lunged at him and grabbed his arms to keep him from attacking again.

" Let me go!" Peter roared as he struggled in vain to escape Me-Drok's powerful arms.

Miranda shakily got to her feet and stared at Peter in disbelief.

" KILL HIM HE'S LOST IT!" Miranda screamed at Me-Drok.

" No he doesnt deserve it. I understand how it is to lose a loved one," Me-drok replied calmly.

" I said let me go," Peter muttered quietly, but menacingly to Me-drok.

Me-Drok instinctively whipped out his blade, releasing Peter but with the blade's tip to Peter's neck.

In turn Peter held up his right hand, runestones clutched in it, in the general direction of Me-Drok. Both stared closely at each other, waiting for the attack. The room stood still as the two faced each other. Me-Drok's gaze shifted to Peter's hand, trying to identify the runes clasped within its fingers. Peter saw the warrior's eyes move and with lightning fast reflexes clasped both hands over the long red blade. There was a blinding flash that lasted all of two seconds. When Me-Drok could see again he realized several things. In his hands, in place of his magnifigant sword was a large amount of coins. And now in place of Peter was air.

" Curse it!" Me-Drok yelled and cast the gold pieces to the ground, clearly having perfered his blade to money.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peter walked along catherby beach, remembering Khyren, who not so long ago had walked with him on these shores. Despite disagreements they had, Peter still missed him very much and wished he could be with him. Fishers walked by him offering fish for a reasonable price, he simply walked by them not caring for seafood, or any food for that matter. Walking past the ranger's shop he spied a large bow identical to Khyren's. Peter entered the shop and examined the bow carefully. He noticed many knotches in the wood and confirmed his suspision that it was indeed Khyren's treasured bow. He looked at the store owner who's back was turned. He quickly seized the bow and ran out the door with it. His motivation was not money but the knowledge that Khyren would not wish for someone other than himself to use the weapon. Peter ran all the way to Seer's village, knowing that the store's owner would realize the bow was missing and most likely search for the theif.

As he entered the ruined village a mysterious feeling that made his skin crawl washed over him. He felt as if an unseen presense was watching him, a feeling he could not stand. Despite being uncomfortable he trudged on towards the patch of dirt that was Khyren's resting place. He placed the bow down upon it and said a prayer to Guthix. The creeping malice Peter had detected appeared behind him, and although he didnt see it he sensed it right on his heels. Peter spun around and prepared to attack but was met with an unexpected sight.

Before him stood a faint shadow of the wicked mage, Kollodin. He was

in his human form and was staring at the Khyren's grave.

" You....." Peter began staring at Kollodin with fury. But before Peter could say anything Kollodin spoke.

" I understand you anger but do not vent it on me, although I have caused much pain and was trying to cause more I realize now that I was a fool, one who desired power and nothing more," Kollodin spoke in an extremely calm voice," I met my end at your and Vannaka's hands, such a defeat proves i am not worthy to run mage arena.....Or live. If I could not eliminate my connections to Zaff and eliminate those that knew about his crimes I am also not worthy to be called a magician, for we are supposed to be wise and powerful," Kollodin seemed sad and gentle, something completely uncharachteristic.

" Your a murderer and a scumbag, leave this place now," Peter growled at Kollodin's spirit.

" Yes I am both of those but I have an offer..... You are a mage with great power... Greater perhaps than mine when I was your age. So I was wondering if you would like to take over management of the Mage Arena.

I obviously no longer can and you look like you need a God staff, presumably of Guthix,"

" I have heard of this arena and also heard of the disturbing tournaments held there. It would be an honor to run such a place....... Nevertheless I would be a fool to accept an offer from a mad man who most likely is plotting my destruction," Peter stood and walked past the spirit.

" Tell me..... Why do you care if you live or die? All the people you care about are gone and those that live cannot understand you and thus despise you. There is no hope to balance this cruel world.And there is no hope that without the power of your God that you will survive much longer.... And for Zamorak's sake why would I break an already broken man?" Kollodin spoke as Peter vanished into the distance," I simply wouldnt....."

• 4 weeks later...

Chap 7: In the shadows

After Peter escaped Me-Drok had sat on the examiners rooftop staring at the temple that was being dug up. Feelings of unease flowed through his body, he knew what Peter said was true all to well. He knew that a common fate would befall all of Runescape's citizens should everyone in it not realize the truth. This would be, as he knew, his one chance to face an enemy who he could fight to the death. Day turned to night and the swordsman continued staring out over the land, feeling the dark aura all the more now. The distant sky growled with thunder. Lightning licked the horizon with vicious power. Me-Drok looked around nervously, he had felt a subtle change in the earth although he was not on it directly. He felt it begin to wane beneath him and around him. The air seemed to grow ridgid and unmoving, almost suffocating. Me-Drok remained cool and breathed steadily. Then the changes amplified to a much larger scale. Energy crackled in the air and the ground began to give way. The clouds had begun to gather right over the region and the lightning was striking the ground and several trees giving off a large cracking sound. The aura intensified and Me-Drok realized the danger he was in. Instantly he leaped backwards from the building, he continued running south over any boundary that was in his way. The final result of the metamorphosis was heard and felt as he leaped over a fence. A forceful explosion resonated around the entire region, even at a distance Me-Drok was sent like a rag doll several feet through the air and landed in a crumpled heap on his face. He looked up but found that his neck was to damaged to raise it much, he felt something wedged in his back but his arms felt to heavy to pull it out. His eyelids felt as though they were a hundred pounds. With a groan his hand fell limp and he sunk into unconciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------

" My students wont come, they have been taught of the ancient spells, and know well that this foe will sport them, even if being accompanied by the Legend guilds members and their powerful vizier," Wizard Distentor said to Radimus Erkle. They were in Radimus' quarters in the legends guild.

" Do not worry your mages will assist us, and if they dont they wont be able to forgive themself when the eastern lands fall, be sure they realize how much we need them at this time," And with that Radimus stood," I must rally the Legends, atleast we do not hide from our foes,"

" Your right.... We dont face our foes, but only when we realize that doing so would lead to our inevitable death," Distentor drew out four runes and teleported away before Radimus could respond. He cursed under his breath and strutted to the main building.

---------------------------------------------------------

Varrock stood still; for a number of reasons. One being the fact that most of the populus had migrated to Digsite, the second being that those who remained had been rattled by a shattering explosion. It had shaken the area and the noise carried all the way to Faladors western walls. A shockwave had spread throughout the area shattering many windows and awakening all who slept. People stayed within their homes, fearing whatever had cause the blast. And rightfully so, for it had begun to draw all that was impure towards it. Goblins, imps, and ogres had started to arrive at the site of the explosion: The temple. Smoke still rose from the ground but it could be clearly seen that the temple was now completely uncovered from the earth. It had the look of a mangled skeleton. The entrance appeared to be a mouth, jagged teeth above and below. Its walls seemed like ribs covering the delicate interior. In place of Digsite was a smoldering wasteland littered with bodies and pieces of buildings.

Me-Drok stood with great difficulty and stared at the scene. Creatures he had never seen had grouped around the enormous temple. They seemed to be waiting for something. He couldnt tell in the darkness but it appeared that the teethlike gate was opening. From within the shadows he saw a hint of a figure emerging from the gate. He could only make it out because it seemed to be darker than the shadows that surrounded it. He shuddered and sank down behind a rock. He reached to his back and removed the large plank that had been stuck there. He gave a sigh and stared at the sky questioning if there really were Gods to look out for him or if he was all alone. As the shrieks of Goblins and Banshees rang out it seemed as if there wasnt a single good force in the world. A part of him wanted to cast his blade through his heart and end the suffering. But he knew this was the cowards way out, not the swordsmans. He stood and pulled his small rusty sword from his belt. He turned and faced the darkness, now slightly illuminated by torches and let out a scream of pain, pride, and anger. The group of monsters shifted towards Me-Drok and let out a far louder roar that would have stuck fear into almost any other man. But not Me-Drok, for he was already charging towards them with fury burning in his eyes. His speed was remarkarble and it wasnt long before he was upon the fiends. His sword glided gracefully through two goblins sending the others into a frenzy. Banshees swarmed around him and started screaming, and although his ears burned he disposed of them with a few slashes of his blade. However now the spears, screams and attacks of trolls, ogres, banshees, and goblins began to wear on him. A well placed spear struck his right arm and he fell, releasing his sword. But as he hit the ground he saw a reassuring sight. He smiled as he crashed against the ground.

• 1 month later...

Chap 8: The final battle

The ranks of the enemy fell almost instantley before explosions detonating around the temple. Trolls collapsed on goblins, flames fell from the sky scorching the landscape and burning those it struck. The remaining creatures looked about in panic for thei assailant. Suddenly a particullarly large hobgoblin let out a cry and waved its spear far to the north west. There a figure stood, a raised staff in his right hand. All teh creatures turned to face him. Waves of flames burned away the fiends as they rushed towards him.

Peter smiled as he drew out several more runes and obliterated another row of monsters. Only a dozen or so monsters remained, and they were fleeing east to the darkness of Morte Myre. Peter gave a laugh and strode towards the temple. Me-Drok layed nearby unconcious, Peter glanced at him briefly but quickly passed on towards the gaping entrance. As soon as his foot passed inside a human like creature leaped at him with a stone dagger in hand.

Normally the dagger would have stabbed and killed him, but not on this day. A giant purple claw tore from the ground and crushed the atatcker instantly. Peter continued into the darkness of the temple.

----------------------------------------------------------

Voices echoed through the temples halls, few seeming human. They spoke of madness and hatred, betrayal and corruption, and of the times when gods walked the earth. Shadows moved in the darkness peering at the young man walking down the halls of the damned temple. As he drew deeper the voices grew louder and the shadows reached towards him, drawing back only inches away from his face. Suddenly the voices vanished, the shadows drew away and torches began to line the halls. The halls grew wider. Peter could see an opening at the end of the hall and prepared runes in his hand. As he grew nearer he saw what was in the room. It was dark, and cavelike, skulls littered the room and a large throne was in its center, sitting in it was a figure clad in black robes, a cat was curled in its lap. Peter leaped through the door and held up his staff. However instead of his foe being crushed by a large claw, a spiral of energy curled around him and bound him where he stood. A laugh echoed around the room.

" Im shocked you even could get down here, and surprised you didnt turn back.... So tell me, did you come here just to die? Do you really have no point to live?"

" Do you have any point to live? Do any of us?"

" Exactly my point," The figure removed his hood.

" You!" Peter yelled as he discovered the mans identity.

Zezima picked the cat up and laughed. He grabbed a huge warspear in his left hand and swung it at Peter. Peter, who was no longer being bound dodged and launched a blast of water wich splashed in his face. Zezima swung out his spear and struck Peter who was rolling away. Peter was barely struck but the blow tore is chest nonetheless. Zezima hurtled towards Peter and thrust again, Peter looked for a weak point in his style but couldnt find one and was forced to dodge. Peter fumbled for his runes and raised his staff. Zezima realized what he was attempting and drove his spear into the ground, then launched himself into the air so the claw missed completely. Peter looked in the air and saw what he was waiting for, an opening. He raised his hands and shot a wave of fire into Zezima's stomach. Zezima fell towards the ground and collapsed in a smoking heap. Peter raised his staff and took out the runes he needed. The claws closed in around the heap however instantly Peter realized something was wrong. Nothing but ash remained.

" Boo!" Zezima was behind him, instantly Peter was smashed over the head with the spear. He fell and rolled away, pushed himself to his feet and prepared to fire another spell. Without warning the spear was flung toward him it hit his right arm and continued to sail by until it collided with the wall. Peter yelled in pain and fell backwards. Zezima charged forward at an alarming rate and unleashed a flurry of left arm punches into Peter face and stomach. His runes hit the ground and rolled to every corner of the large room. Zezima drew a dagger out and brought it down with all his might. Upon impact on his chest his rib cage broke and blood seeped out. Peters body relaxed as Zezima drew the blade out.

" Excellent work...." A dark voice said," You didnt need to toy with him though,"

" It was'nt as easy as it looked, he was annoying I'll say, and he hit me a few times," Zezima said to the cat who was still being held in his right hand.

" Now we wont have anyone disturbing our ritual, take me to the chamber," The cat demanded," We have much to do,"

Chap 9: The Dark God

Me-Drok had thought he was dead, he thought the voices he heard were those of angels and that the large man like figure before him was one of Guthix's servants. But he soon realized that it was Radimus Erkle, treating his wounds.

" Ahhh you awake, its an honor to meet you Me-Drok, at first we thought you were dead," Radimus said as he gestured to twenty members of the legend's guild," Sadly these are the only of my men who were brave enough to come, the cowards from the mage guild would not come, they fear the foe we must face, and rightfully so...."

" There is one mage here.... He is known as Peter... I saw him as I collapsed, I cant say for sure but I believe he killed all the monsters you see, I also believe he has gone into the temple to confront Zaros,"

" Im sorry but if he indeed challenged the god Zaros, who once dwarfed the gods we worship in this age then this Peter is dead, even if Zaros is in a weakened state," Radimus spoke sadly.

" I know.... I dont think he expected to live through this day, like me," Me-Drok said as he stood.

" I dont know why your stalling Radimus, we need to stop Zaros before he reaches his most powerful state,"

And with those words Me-Drok vanished into the temples darkness.

" Now that...." Radimus said as he turned to the legends," That is a warrior," and he to followed Me-Drok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the darkness they pushed, lies being wispered to them from the darkness, nameless fears cursing those that passed. The steel hearts of the Legends and their leader did not falter nor did the swordsmans as they continued into the forboding darkness.

Then they suddenly came to an enourmous room, a spear stuck in a wall near the entrance. Ashes and burn marks were also found on the floors and walls. A body lay crumpled in the middle of the mess, it was covered in blood and runes lay about it. Me-Drok knew who it was. He bowed his head and muttered a prayer to Guthix.

" I never thought of you as a religious man," Radimus said to Me-Drok.

" Peter was, he died fighting for balance in Guthix's name. And for that he deserves a prayer,"

Me-Drok turned back to Peter's body and let out a cry of anger and anguish.

" Me-Drok, it may be hard to let go but-"

" QUIET! Im not letting go im taking in all the anger I can, I'll be sure the one who did this to Peter will die," Me-Drok seemed like he was on fire.

He grasped his sword and swung it. As it grazed the ground sparks flew from it.

" Lets go," Me-Drok said emotionlessly.

They began walking to the exit of the huge room. Radimus eyed his group wearily, he saw fear and weakness in them. As they exited the room they realized they were at their destination already.

They now stood in a utterly massive domelike room. In the center was a man sized [bleep]e, on the farthest wall was a human shaped indent in the wall. There was a groove in the floor leading from the [bleep]e to the indent in the wall. Bats fluttered around the ceiling, shadows of warriors long dead walked around in the darkness near the edge of the circular room. Standing next to the [bleep]e was a black figure wearing robes that seemed like shadows. He held a cat in his right arm.

Me-Drok sprinted towards his enemy and prepared to attack. As his blade swung down three shadow warriors attacked him from three sides knocking him back.

" I'll only take a second," Zezima said as Me-Drok cut through the warriors.

Zezima raised the cat up and plunged it through the [bleep]e with great force. The black cats body went limp and Zezima turned to Me-Drok.

" So you think you'll fare better than that mage? Surely you must have see-" Me-Drok had nearly connected with Zezima's face. Zezima ducked and took out Me-Droks legs with a sweep of his own. The members of the Legends guild advanced but were instantly attacked by a swarm of shadow warriors(who seemed to take a sadistic pleasure in tourturing them). Me-Drok extended an arm and broke his fall by pushing up and propelling himself int othe air. Zezima leaped upwards and prepared to attack but recieced a foot in the face. Me-Drok landed and drew out his weapon. He swung it at Zezima who seemed to be operating despite the blow to his face. He dodged the blow and thrust a fist at Me-Drok who brought his blade up suddenly into it. A loud scream echoed throughout the chamber. Zezima's right hand had been severed. Me-Drok swung the blade again and recieved a kick in the stomach. As he keeled over Zezima brought his right elbow down upon Me-Drok's back. He nearly collapsed but forced himself to stay on his feet. Zezima was determined to break this will and brought his need into Me-Drok's face. Me-Drok swung his blade blindly and clipped Zezima's stomach.

" I have no time for this foolishness," Zezima hissed and kicked Me-Drok five feet backwards. As he hit the ground Zezima turned and ran to the human indent in the wall.

Zezima climbed into it and relaxed all his muscles. Me-Drok climbed to his feet and watched Zezima in wonder.

" STOP HIM!!!!!" Radimus roared from behind a wave of shadow warriors.

Me-Drok then saw the blood from the cat trickling through the indent in the ground towards zezima. It was nearly upon him. Although he didnt understand what would happen if it reached him he knew no doubt it would be bad.

He was dashing as fast as he could but realized to his horror he could'nt stop it. As the blood touched Zezima hundreds of sharp needles emerged from the wall and went through his body. His body began to convulse and deform, in moments he didnt even seem human but rather a blob of convulsing flesh and muscle. The chamber began to seem alive, the bony walls began to become fleshier and contracted.

" We need to get out!" Me-Drok yelled to Radimus. Radimus nodded and pulled back. Me-Drok followed, pushing through the shadow warriors. As they ran from the temple the passages grew smaller and pulsated. As Radimus, Me-Drok ,and the legends guilds members escaped from the temple it seemed to give a heave. They turned and faced it. Now instead of a skeleton a massive humanlike form was before them. It heaved and shrunk, unearthly sounds escaping from within. Then with a great sigh it shrunk into a shape about the size of a ogre with the looks of a human. As it stood it could be seen that it had long black hair, a lean and muscular body, however most noticable was its eyes. They were black with a small but furious red pupil. It stroked its hair with hands sporting catlike claws.

For a moment Me-Drok lost all hope, he knew what he stood before. Radimus stared at the demonic being helplessly.

" As you can see.... My body is my temple, quite literally," Zaros spoke with words that stung like a dagger.

Radimus dashed forth and swung his blade vainly at Zaros. The sword didnt coem within a foot of him. He had been sliced in half by a swift swipe of Zaros' arm. The members of the legends guild slumped hopelessly, they stared at Radimus' upper half in horror.

" Im glad you all could be here to witness one of your own betraying you. And do you know why you fabled hero betrayed you? Because he was BORED! Isnt that just priceless?!" Zaros laughed, " Your Gods were to kind, they didnt even bother trying to see if I survived their attack. Im also surprised they didnt notice me in my cat manisfestation. I had always thought they were closely watching over their world,"

There was a moment of silence. Me-Drok slumped to his knees and collapsed on his face. The legends looked more afraid than ever. Without warning Zaros attacked. A large purple explosion tore through them instantly, killing them all.

Zaros picked Me-Drok from the ground and held him in the air.

" You almost stopped me you know, You came so close to killing Zezima, my one shot at completion," Zaros laughed and drew his hand back. Then, before he could end Me-Drok's life a flaming claw came from beneath him and a bolt of lightning from above. Zaros, although unharmed dropped Me-Drok in surprise. Nearby stood Peter, Kollodin, and Khyren.

" You've had your fun Zaros," The three spoke, almost as one," Now give up, theres no need to destroy this world again.

Zaros grinned, his grin became a smile, and that smile turned to an open mouth emitting deafening laughter.

" Your truely are fools! To think that I would give into you!" Zaros rose from the ground.

He raised his left arm and a massive explosion shook Morte Myre. He raised his right and Varrock stood no more.

The trio leaped into the air after him and began launching spells after him. None connected. Guthix yelled through Peter form.

" Rethink what your doing! It is madness!"

Khyren fired the flames of Zamorak towards Zaros and barely struck him. Zaros swung both of his arms together causing a massive explosion in the center of the three.

Kollodin hit the ground hard but stood and fired yet another spell off.

" My brother! I've waited for this!" Zaros yelled at Kollodin and fell towards him, hitting the spell and continuing past it and into Kollodin.

" Leave this world scum!" Zamorak spoke as Kollodin struck Zaros. Khren leaped from where he had fell and charged into Zaros knocking him off balance. As he fell Peter summoned a claw of Guthix wich consumed Zaros.

Zaros let out a cry of pain and launched a spell of his own making at Peter, who dodged it and sent off another spell. Zaros leaped out of the way. However the gods could see he was in pain.

" Hes weakened do it now!" Kollodin yelled to Peter.

Peter raised his right hand and smiled.

" You have something of my hosts," He said smugly.

Zaros' eyes widened in horror as his chest split open. Peter's staff of Guthix tore from between his chest and into Peter's hand.

As Zaros fell he let out a final burst of energy, wich destroyed the entire area in front of him, including his brothers.

Zaros lay on the ground for hours, next to Me-Drok. He stood slowly, his chest horribly damaged, even being a God he still was hurt, almost beyond repair. However he was satisfied, having driven off his brothers for the time being.

Without a warning Me-Drok stood, swung around and pressed his back to Zaros' chest. He raised his blade and brought it through his own stomach and into Zaros'.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The old man stopped speaking for a moment and bowed his head.

" What happened next?" One of his grand-children eagerly asked.

The mans head rose once again and he spoke," Even the wisest do not know, I could never explain in words you could understand sadly, maybe one day....Long from now you'll feel something similar," His eyes lowered to his side, where a rusty sword rested. He stroked it and bowed his head once more. His Grand-Children asked yet another question, but he no longer cared about worldly things and closed his eyes for a final time.

END

Brilliant, I absolutely loved it, one of the best stories I have ever read. Zezima as the baddie was a stroke of genius, anyway, i give it 10/10, but I didn't get the ending :?
Thanks :lol: And bout the ending I jsut changed it due to feeback recieved via pm, seeing as it was'nt very climactic at all. Hopefully people will understand it :D

• 4 weeks later...

this was an excelent story but i fail to see how u got the idea that zaros was evil and how would u strike a god????

plus the story began to faulter when u gave in to the ideas that zaros would die, zammy and guthix would join to attack (not sara????) and that the digsite would be a weapon of zaros!!!!!!

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

ummm the word 'would die' springs to mind

and how would u know that zaros is evil. i did serouis reseach into zaros and at no point does anyone say 'ahhhh its the evil god zaros', all it really says is somethings that zaros did, and that the gods are afraid of him

ummm the word 'would die' springs to mind

and how would u know that zaros is evil. i did serouis reseach into zaros and at no point does anyone say 'ahhhh its the evil god zaros', all it really says is somethings that zaros did, and that the gods are afraid of him

Good arguement, however I am reffering to the fact that his earthly manifistation would be destroyed, or die. And the point of calling Zaros evil is that if you talk to players in Runescape, or Npcs you get the overwhelming idea that Zaros is a god of pure evil, I even saw somewhere in the manual or letters to the Gods a chart showing the order of Gods from "goodest" to the most evil and Zaros was at the end. And anyway what is evil is simply what a person considers wrong.

rite... and u dont think that the 3 'fake' gods would want to make zaros seem evil. i mean no followers no coming back, no chance of loseing their godship

i am saying who would want to lose they state of god.

when if they lie it would be easy??

ie. lie about zaros, say he is evil. no one likes him, he has no followers. only then could zaros not return.

or of couse u could be right and zaros is evil but even then, i would be safer as i follow zaros, i use the word 'safer' lightly but i still say that zaros is good not evil, as he predates all gods (except isamal but she is dead)

zaros will proboly end up good to break the suspence at some point jagex will let u meet him and u will have to some sort of quest, where u learn the truth about it.

i am just keeping my options open (and it annoy someone i no cos i keep working with the lore(history of zaros and runescape) and then writing 8 to 10 pages long of what i have found out which he then gets annoyed with

also i get payed for them by thr zaros guild.

viva la zarosen