A friend! (not that good, sorry for grammer/spelling)

Lonk41

The crying soul of a friend lost in the ways of life, The painful memory of time unable to turn it back, The Heart bleeds, but the soul is strong, He was a friend for years, but not a good one for long, The poisonous dagger stabbing the feelings of a friend, A fax, a mail or a letter he could have send, But he left with the wind without saying goodbye, His last words: we'll be friends till the day we die.

I heard a Cry for help, But from who?. I wondered if it was my long lost friend, thought about it for many days and nightÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, but I just couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get the answer, Until One day, a day like no other days. It was ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâhimÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ The friend that I hadnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t spoken to for years. I Thought to Myself this cannot be ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ but it was.

He said ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI am sorry my friend for leaving you, all the years without a letter, email, or post, I am truly sorryÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

• 2 weeks later...

Quite good, though you'll want to clean up your punctuation, its very important for good poetry. Also you might want to change your line breaks.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Yer, I am really bad At English tbh, No Offence to the english people though, But I dispise the language itself. Even though I'm welsh.. I think in welsh and I speak it 7 hours a day, so It's quite hard.

I'll try and sort it out =]

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Yer, I am really bad At English tbh, No Offence to the english people though, But I dispise the language itself. Even though I'm welsh.. I think in welsh and I speak it 7 hours a day, so It's quite hard.

I'll try and sort it out =]

Yes I heard English is a very hard language to learn, I asked a couple of Spanish-speaking people once. I realize we have so many exceptions upon exceptions with words and sentences it gets very confusing.

Overall good poem, it was nice. Mentioned earlier, it could use some fixing up.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .