Should i join members for the clue scrolls?

TKAMB

hey i am looking to join members because i desperatly want to get clue scrolls my only question is how often do they appear as drops from monsters? is it likely that within my first hour of members i will recieve a lvl 2 scroll from fighting ice warriorsor is it very rare to obtain a clue scroll any help at all would be appriciated!

T_K_A_M_B_.png

hey i am looking to join members because i desperatly want to get clue scrolls my only question is how often do they appear as drops from monsters? is it likely that within my first hour of members i will recieve a lvl 2 scroll from fighting ice warriorsor is it very rare to obtain a clue scroll any help at all would be appriciated!

I have been a member for only 3 Months, and I've found that I've had the most luck obtaining clue scrolls from Guards. They drop Level 2 scrolls, and are very easy to kill (I can one hit them).

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

last week I had a clue scroll in the first 5 minutes at dagannoths, did it came back to dagannoths and got another in something like 5 min \'

But it's completely random and you could have a week without a single clue

I was a lot like you. The first thing I did when I became a member was search for clue scrolls. It took me about 2 hours to get my first one, but there have been times I've spent 7 hours in one day and not had one. And they really are fun but.. I wouldn't become a member just for it. After you do so many you get bored, and if you're like me and get a bad reward (such as an addy full helm and 10 lobbys with a six clue clue scroll), you'll want to do something else. Try a membership for a month and you'll be dragged into all the other things you can do. It's definitely worth starting out with clue scrolls though.

~ Steven

I would consider in you not becoming a member, as if your a low level player say a level 60-70 you do not have a really good chance, of get the clue and what not, I say that once you feel that yourself you can achieve getting a clue scroll, than you should make it a member, for now I think you should stay on the down low f2p and train, mage/range, and than once those are over say 65+ make it a member and PC other stats say att, str and def, than go for the cluescrolls, thanks this is What I personally think, Thanks!

I'm probably an expert at clues by now, well to me at least i've remembered most of the lvl 3 coords and items needed for them. I have probably made 25m at least off clues since playing. I'm doing clues right now which is about 30-50 clues a week.

I train abberant specters (60 slayer for them)

I got over 50 lava staffs off them and over 50 rune larges. I have 21 lavas currently and about 28 rune larges.

I sold all my sets except 1 I have 9 sets currently now (no kites) they don't drop normal kites only higher ones like (h1-h5).

I've gotten tons of god gear. I'm trying for 3rd age I might get it I might not.

my list

1. abberant specters (60 slayer) - level 96 drop tons of clues - slayer tower - you will need nose peg, they will own you without it and good protect from mage.

2. greater demons - level 96 - brimhaven dungeon - good melee armour works.

I have 207m cash sitting in the bank mostly from doing tons of different things in rs. i'm 99 fishing, just train skills and experiment.

291k from 99 defense booya.

24788.png

clues are a good feature of p2p, but if thats your only motivation to become member youre wasting $5 p2p has LOTS of other things to do, many better than clues (in my opinion)

yep and youll probably fid them boring after a month and then start enjoying the good stuff or runescape :P

ie:castle wars,slayer and te compete lack of autoers within a metre

tifsdac6mc.gif