What should I be doing?

Hidhaeg

runescape.JPG

I'll be quick and blunt, because I'm late for an appointment.

What should I be wearing?

Where should I be training?

WHAT should I be training?

Should I keep air running as my way to earn money?

Thanks in advance! <3:

If you like air running then keep it up... but if you want quick cash and dont care how i would say mine coal. What your wearing is actually perfect for your skills, to train you should grab food like cakes and hit lvl 19 ghosts in varrock sewers. Well thats what i would do at any rate, besides that keep up the good work, your doing fine

The fool does what he can't resist, the wise man resists what he can't do.

- sorry Grimnirwher9 for stealing your saying - couldnt resist

If you like air running then keep it up... but if you want quick cash and dont care how i would say mine coal. What your wearing is actually perfect for your skills, to train you should grab food like cakes and hit lvl 19 ghosts in varrock sewers. Well thats what i would do at any rate, besides that keep up the good work, your doing fine

Coal? What would I do once it's mined? Sell it to a shop, or other players?

Where can I mine coal, that is close to a bank?

This belongs in help and advice by the way

I say maybe train on the hobgoblin peninsula

as for mining look at the tip.it mining sites

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

yes yes coal man, u can sell it 180g each..ah for time to money its very good but its only a little advice, tons of ways to make cash

The fool does what he can't resist, the wise man resists what he can't do.

- sorry Grimnirwher9 for stealing your saying - couldnt resist

Try to keep your skills balanced, you could choose to train magic and ranging, maybe prayer too.

You could also go for 41 woodcutting and 40 firemaking, and levelling fishing/cooking at the same time..

Try to get level 40/41 on almost all your skills (for rune stuff), do all the F2P quests and then, organize yourself, maybe with a BlogScape :mrgreen:

Good luck on your way :thumbsup:

loverromeoau7.png

The peninsula i right next to the crafting guild :)

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

Try to keep your skills balanced, you could choose to train magic and ranging, maybe prayer too.

You could also go for 41 woodcutting and 40 firemaking, and levelling fishing/cooking at the same time..

Try to get level 40/41 on almost all your skills (for rune stuff), do all the F2P quests and then, organize yourself, maybe with a BlogScape :mrgreen:

Good luck on your way :thumbsup:

My fishing level is now 35, and cooking is now 36. ;)

If say, I want to kill high level monsters, and get rare items from them.. which should I train? Attack? Strength? Defense? Magic? Range? or all of them? =D

rough idea of a level before i should venture into the depths of the wilderness?

if your ftp, which i assume you are, then there are no really high lvl monsters with good drops. the highest lvl monster/best drop is greater demon, i think lvl 92 in lava maze in wildy, drops very rarely rune full, can sell for 25-30k. btw if you are thinking of going pking, DONT. you arent a pure and they will own you in wildy. otherwise, any lvl is fine for exploring. just bring some food and a tele.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

You need to decide on what you want - money, or combat levels.

If you want combat levels, just keep killing things, and improve your armor and weapons asap as you increase in levels. But you will not make much money doing that.

If you want to make money - then you need to concentrate on a money making skill till it is at least lvl 50 and beyond. The top choices are probably woodcutting, mining, runecrafting, or fishing. The key point that is missed is sticking to *one* of those till it gets to a high enough level. It is a real grind early on, but by even level 50 mining/smithing, for instance, it is not too hard to make half a million over a day, day and a half.

Fishing and woodcutting may make less money, but are much more relaxing. So if less clicking in exchange for more time spent is better for you, you may want to go that way.

The game looks like a slash and bash game most of the time, but unless you are going to PK for a living, or become a Slayer, then much of the game revolves around those other areas. Once you have enough cash, then you can look at getting enough decent equipment to bash your way around without dying too often.

The top choices are probably woodcutting, mining, runecrafting, or fishing. The key point that is missed is sticking to *one* of those till it gets to a high enough level. It is a real grind early on, but by even level 50 mining/smithing, for instance, it is not too hard to make half a million over a day, day and a half.

Fishing and woodcutting may make less money, but are much more relaxing. So if less clicking in exchange for more time spent is better for you, you may want to go that way.

woodcutting is faster money making then mining is untill 85+ plus mining.

You would have to mine 10k iron ores or 5k coal ores to make a mill....either you have to at the computer all day or get an autoer to do that, which is illegal.

Also, if you could mine 10k iron ores you could get 99 mining in a little over a month..and that would include banking the ores, which is definatly impossible, and iron takes longer than coal does...

and then if you smith it you prob will never make any money.

mining is not the way to go unless you going for 85. simple.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

I dislike 'Pure Users', it's glitching in my books. Abusing a glitch, or an unintentional feature in the game.

Unless I misunderstand.

Pure users raise ONE of their skills to say, 99, right?... but it doesn't effect their level because they haven't raised their combat skills evenly?

It really sounds like a glitch to me. :(

I'm not talking about the combat pures, that are doing that for PK reasons. I'm talking about taking one of your money-making skills and focusing on that one till, say, lvl 55-60. At that point it is fairly easy to make decent money off that skill when you need the money, such as for better equipment, or food.

I've found that trying to raise all those skills together can be frustrating, as none of the skills make much money until you are 40+ lvls or above. If you were trying to make money from combat alone, you will find that you spend more money on food than you earn from drops.

So if you did want to make money from combat, I would raise fishing and cooking levels by filling your bank with cooked food to eat, instead of buying it. 1000 cooked salmon, tuna, or lobsters will last you a long time.

But a 1000 cooked lobsters would also buy you full rune along with a rune skimmy, which would definitely help your combat...

I'm not talking about the combat pures, that are doing that for PK reasons. I'm talking about taking one of your money-making skills and focusing on that one till, say, lvl 55-60. At that point it is fairly easy to make decent money off that skill when you need the money, such as for better equipment, or food.

I've found that trying to raise all those skills together can be frustrating, as none of the skills make much money until you are 40+ lvls or above. If you were trying to make money from combat alone, you will find that you spend more money on food than you earn from drops.

So if you did want to make money from combat, I would raise fishing and cooking levels by filling your bank with cooked food to eat, instead of buying it. 1000 cooked salmon, tuna, or lobsters will last you a long time.

But a 1000 cooked lobsters would also buy you full rune along with a rune skimmy, which would definitely help your combat...

Oh, yeah. That's what I've been doing. I train one thing, until I'm bored of training it, and then move onto something else. It's all a circle-- though, not a bad one.

You mentioning Rune, leads me to my next question.

I currently have full addy, with an addy scimi... I can now use Rune weapons, what should I buy? A skimmy, or what?

Where would be the best place (location and world) to buy said weapon from?

lol making a pure isn't a glitch or anything. If you want to do something in wild below lvl 60 th en a pure's the way to go. Anyway your best weapon would be a rune scimmy when you get 40 attack.

Alright - I'll get a rune scimmy.

Where would the best place to buy one be?

world one varrock west bank for about 25-30k

or any bank, any world really. just keep shouting and someone'll trade sooner or later

Alrighty - I just got a rune scimmy from Falador, for 30K.

Full Rune is around 300K, isn't it?

*gets raising money*

I got full rune with kiteshield for 190k, actually. I got lucky, of course, but it does happen occasionally. I tend to do crafting/fletching or other similar tasks around populated banks for that reason. Once you have even just 200k in cash, there are lots of random deals that pop up because people are clearing out their bank, or just pk'ed somebody and just want some quick cash. You may want to check out Edgeville bank occasionally on the PK worlds. Good place to sell food too...

But it is more common to see "full rune" sales of 180k without a kite shield. And then it is usually another 50k for a kite shield. If you want a semi-budget approach, I'll set you up with rune plate body, legs, and a rune medium for 110k. But I'd suggest saving up for the full set, as it is usually cheaper to buy a set than the pieces individually.

But it is more common to see "full rune" sales of 180k without a kite shield. And then it is usually another 50k for a kite shield. If you want a semi-budget approach, I'll set you up with rune plate body, legs, and a rune medium for 110k. But I'd suggest saving up for the full set, as it is usually cheaper to buy a set than the pieces individually.

That's not always the case-- I find people get greedy when they sell in full sets, and over charge (Some moron was trying to sell me full mith for 1.1 Mil) I don't even have that much! Haha.

I'd like it if you could sell me the bits you specified, I haven't quite got the money yet, but I will PM you when I do.

That way, if you scam me, I can taunt you over Tip.it forever!