Cannon, Yay or Nay??

RuDuDe2202

I was thinking about getting a cannon but is it really worth it??

Basically im lazy so i want to set it up and let it kill greater demons for me. (clue scolls are my goal i guess). I remember buying one last year but i really dont remember if it was any good.

Nay for me.

The cost for Cballs (200 ea) is the main couse for that. Of course you could make them yourself (scratch or buy iron/coal) but it takes a while to make a good amount of them. And you use quite a lot of them in NO TIME.

But you stated that you are lazy :-w so it might be an ideal weapon for you. Just stand there and load up every once in a while. If you got the cash to spend, and/or want fast ranged xp, this is your mate. Also, people use it a lot to train slayer in multi combat areas.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I'd say Nay for Greater demon use. It could really be a waste of cannonballs.

I'd say Yay however, if you got one and used it for slayer eg. Dagganoths or Kalphites.

Makes a long task end in minutes :)

rh0qd5.gif

Barrows Drops

Guthan: 9 Veracs: 10 Ahrim: 6 Karil: 8 Torag: 10 Dharok: 5

thanks a bunch

Cannon balls are a pain to make but i guess ill do them myself or buy them.

Are fire giants good victims for the cannon or are there any monsters that are better? Are there any good level 3 clue droppers?

Been wondering that myself to. Daganoths are great experience, but they only drop level 2 clues. :cry: Level 3 clue droppers, well, blue dragons. You could do that I think, but it isn't great. Far from that. Greater demons, well.. could be possible I guess. I just range/ halberd them if I get them. Really great level 3 clue droppers. Jellies. Set up your cannon there for instant clues? It isn't multicombat, it requires 52 slayer, but hey, free clues \'

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

thanks a bunch

Cannon balls are a pain to make but i guess ill do them myself or buy them.

Are fire giants good victims for the cannon or are there any monsters that are better? Are there any good level 3 clue droppers?

Been wondering that myself to. Daganoths are great experience, but they only drop level 2 clues. :cry: Level 3 clue droppers, well, blue dragons. You could do that I think, but it isn't great. Far from that. Greater demons, well.. could be possible I guess. I just range/ halberd them if I get them. Really great level 3 clue droppers. Jellies. Set up your cannon there for instant clues? It isn't multicombat, it requires 52 slayer, but hey, free clues \'

You can't use a cannon in the Slayer Dungeon or Tower so Jellies are out.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done